Wolf Savior part 27

i know this is short and it took me forever to post but i'm having trouble writing this story. It's getting on my nerves because it is kind of inching along. please read it and i'm going to try and upload again as soon as i can. Thank you for sticking with me this long, you guys are amazing!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

Roze's P.O.V.

Ravyn, Azalea, and I were sitting in a nail salon getting our nails done. Nick was working at the coffee shop and Tasha was at home torturing Isaac and Ayden making them rearrange the nursery. Graduation was Monday, prom was tonight, and then Friday was my wedding. Poor Nick, he had actually asked me if I minded if he took me to prom. I laughed at him, we were going to the Coffee Shoppe, before we went to our hair appointment. I glanced over at the girls and grinned at them.

We arrived to get coffee and a tall blond stood leaning against the counter flirting with Nick, who looked annoyed. She had a low-cut shirt on andshe leaned over the counter so that he could see her breasts. I danced gracefully over and went behind the counter and then perched on the counter so that a of nice amount thigh flashed. Nick grinned and leaned over to kiss me passionately on the lips in front of the everybody. “Hey babe.” He grinned. “Adrian, Sam, and the boys have decided that they're going to kidnap me for the bachelor party Thursday night.”

“Well, that's good, because the girls and I are take Roze out for a great night on the town.” Azalea stuck her tongue out at him and looked up at the menu. “Caramel frappé.” She decided.

“You already know what I want.” I grinned.

“Yeah, that's not on the menu.” Adrian muttered loudly.

“I was talking about coffee, Adrian. I can wait until we get home for that.” I grinned.

“I thought you had a hair appointment.” Nickolai mused as he fixed the coffee. “Not that that I'm complaining.” He grinned handing me the coffee.

“We do. I just wanted coffee. It took forever to get our nails done.” I groaned and showed him the deep scarlet color. He smiled at me and kissed my forehead.

“Hey, none of that! I'll have to get a spray bottle.” Adrian groaned. I flipped him off, sipped my coffee, and glanced at the time.

“I've got to go, see you at 6?” I asked.

“Probably about 4 actually, I've got to get dressed too. Tuxes are a pain in the ass.” He pointed out. I patted Adrian's shoulder and kissed Nick. I grabbed my keys from the counter and led the girls out the door.

“Don't forget that the rehearsal dinner is Wednesday, Adrian. Don't be late.” I warned. We arrived just a few minutes late. The little Asian woman who ran the shop scowled at us but took back and started on our hair. I took a nap while they washed and styled my hair. It was 3:30 by the time the tree of us were done. I paid the bill and we went home. Getting into my dress was harder than I had thought it would be. I couldn't reach the zipper to zip it up. Azalea's had to be tied, Ravyn's dress was the easiest. Tasha had done our makeup, she used to be a cosmetologist before she came here.

Nick arrived and smiled at me. Isaac was obviously Ravyn's date, but Azalea wouldn't tell us who was taking her.

Nick's P.O.V.

Rozelynn looked gorgeous in her dress. She swept down the stairs and sent me a bright smile. I wondered what her wedding dress would look like. “Go get dressed.” She grinned. I groaned as she slapped me on the ass playfully. I smiled at her and stalked up the stairs to put on my tux. I breathed a sigh of relief that this was only prom. I still had until Friday, I had a little more time before the panic fully set in. I ended up not tying my tie because I couldn't get it to look right.

I walked downstairs slowly in the hope of not being nagged at about the damned tie. Rozelynn grinned up at me and walked lithely to stand in front of me. She reached and tied the tie before kissing me lightly on the lips. I smiled and pulled her tightly against my chest. I was surprised when she handed her car keys to Isaac. “If I even suspect the two of you are having sex in my car, you're dead.” I warned. Isaac blushed and Ravyn looked down at her feet.

“Have fun, come Roze. We're going to dinner before we go to prom.” I said. I opened the door for her and we left.

We danced and danced and Rozelynn introduced me to her adopted cousin Vince. He ran up and hugged her happily. At first I was a little shocked at her allowing him to touch her and then she smiled. “Vince, this is Nickolai Spencer, my fiancé. Nick, this is my cousin Vince Blackstone.” I held out my hand and shook his hand and smiled.

“You don't go to school here.” Vince pointed out. “How did you guys meet?” He asked.

“It was Halloween, and her and Azalea came into the coffee shop I work at. I saw her almost every day since. We kind of just clicked.” I mumbled.

“What he doesn't mention is that he saved my life. That time when I disappeared, he was coming back into town and picked me up on the side of the road after escaped.” I smiled up at him. “He had been making my coffee for over a year by then.” I groaned and shook my head but pressed a gentle kiss to the top of her head.

“I didn't know you were her cousin. I was a little surprised when you hugged her, she's usually not a very touchy person.” I grinned down at her.

“I let you touch me, now don't I?” She licked her lips and winked playfully.

“Oh gross!” Vince had an awful look on his face as she tried not to laugh.

“I was actually looking for you Vince. I wanted to invite you to the wedding, but you have to be at the rehearsal dinner on Wednesday too.” She admitted.

“When is the wedding?” He asked.

“Friday.” I forced a smile trying not to panic.

“You're not pregnant are you?” Vince demanded.

“No! We wanted to go ahead and get it over with. Not to mention Tasha's pregnant and she's one of my bridesmaids, and we want to get back in time to help her get everything set up for the baby. She and her husband are a little panicked right now. Have you seen Azalea?” I asked. He blushed and it was obvious that he liked her a lot. Azalea attempted to sneak out of sight but Roze and I both locked our eyes on her and she ducked her head.

“I'm sorry, Rozelynn. He asked me not to tell you.” She made a face.

“Are you kidding?” Roze demanded. They both winced and looked down guiltily completely misunderstanding her. “This is great, I was kind of hope both of you would quit being idiots and get together!”

“I thought you might want to murder me, she is your best friend after all.” Vince admitted.

“And you're my cousin and very close friend, dumb ass!” She grinned at him. “Nick and I have to go, have a good time both of you. And Azalea, keep an eye on Isaac and Ravyn, they have my car.” She admitted. She dragged me out to the car and kissed me passionately. I tugged her into the backseat and we did the clichéd thing after prom. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

I really hope you liked this, please tell me what you think. PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT.

-bludroze