Wolf Savior part 12

So here's a pic of Ayden!!!! He's kinda random.

Roze's P.O.V.

His lips brushed against mine and my head started to spin, I threw my arms around his neck. His arms twined around my waist pulling me against him. I moaned softly when my back hit the wall and he allowed his tongue to dart into my mouth. His cell phone chirped and he swore under his breath and answered. "Shit Adrian!" He hissed into the phone. "I'm busy! No..." He paused. "I'm at Roze's....no! Shut up, Adrian!" He snarled. "I'll come in, I've got to swing by my apartment and pick up the kids..." He groaned. "I'll see if she wants to come."

"What does Adrian want?" I asked. He leaned down and kissed me with his full pouty lips.

"He can wait..." He groaned and twined his fingers in my hair. He picked me up without breaking the kiss and plopped down on the couch with me in his lap. His golden caramel eyes glinted softly as he pulled me tighter against his chest. His phone vibrated again and he growled at it. I fished in his jeans pocket and grabbed the phone. I answered and trailed my fingers down his bare chest.

"Damn it, Nickolai! I wasn't done speaking to you! Stop beating off to that gorgeous little red-head, pick up the pups, and get your ass here!" Adrian growled. "And bring the girl, she's under your protection so she should be privy to the info!" Nick kissed my throat with a soft chuckle as my fingers trailed through the thin hairs trailing down to his waistband.

"Really now, Adrian?" I demanded. Nick nipped the earlobe that the phone was pressed against. His breathing echoed over the phone.

"Shit, Rozelynn! Why didn't you say something sooner?" I giggled as Nick danced his tongue across my ear. Again his breathing echoed over the phone and he murmured something in a sexy, husky voice. "Is that Nick? Never mind, I don't even want to know!" Nick chuckled sexily.

"Hey boss, we're kind of busy...call you back later." He growled huskily into the phone.

"Hey, Nickolai....wait a minute, damn it!" I hit the end button. I giggled as he tossed the phone off to the side and kissed my lips. He rolled me under him on the couch, the phone went off again.

"He's not going to stop calling and let me kiss you, is he?" Nick groaned. "You know, I'll answer in a minute." His lips molded to mine and our bodies pressed tightly into each others. When we were both breathless he pulled away and flipped open the phone. "We're on our way, just give us ten minutes." He hung up and turned to me. "Go get dressed, babe." His hand playfully smacked my thigh as I darted up the stairs. I changed into blue skinny's and a deep purple low-cut tank top. When I came down Nick was in fresh clothes smoothing out his hair so that it lay in a messy disarray instead of sticking up at all angles.

I had my purse slung over my shoulder, it contained my credit cards, some cash and my driver's license. "Let's go." I grinned and locked the door behind us as we left. We stopped at his apartment to get

Isaac and Ravyn and then Nick drove us to this large house out in the woods. Adrian stood waiting on the porch as we climbed out. Ravyn looked slightly uncomfortable as we got out. "What's the matter?" I asked. She shook her head but looked at Isaac slightly annoyed. I had barely noticed them when we came in the house because Nick tugged me under his arm protectively. A tall 18 year old guy stood glowering at me as I followed Nick through the house.

"I'm so glad the two of you could finally be bothered to come out." Adrian glared at us. I blushed and Nick growled at him in a not very playful way. They strange guy shivered and his eyes flashed golden.

"Adrian, you should know when to keep your mouth shut!" I chuckled.

"Oh, sit down and shut up all of you." The guy growled. He tossed his deep brown hair out of his eyes and settled in a chair waiting for us to follow.

"I would watch the tone you use with me pup." Nick warned. Isaac just grinned and plopped down next to Ravyn.

"Nick, just let Adrian get around to his point...otherwise we will be here all day, and I haven't even had my coffee." I groaned. Adrian just glared at me momentarily.

"She has a point." The guy in the corner sighed. "I'm Ayden."

"I'm Rozelynn, and I'll leave the rest up to Nick." I smiled.

"I'm Nickolai Spencer, this my girlfriend Rozelynn Blackstone. And my pack Isaac Castile and Ravyn Blaze." I groaned as Isaac and Ravyn turned to look at us shocked. I just flashed a small smile at Ravyn before turning my attention back to Ayden and Nick.

"Anyways Nick, Ayden is part of the group Cole has contacted. He's given me all he knows about where Cole is and he needs protection, I thought maybe you could help him out." Adrian mused.

"He had better watch himself because I will not hesitate to kill him if I feel that Roze is threatened." He warned. They all looked at me.

"If she doesn't kill him first." Adrian grinned at me.

"But the things I have to say, they aren't for...her ears." Ayden looked at me.

"I'm not ignorant, Cole stole me from my home, he held me for days and then set me free for the sport of hunting me...all because, while I was under the preconceived notion that he was just another human guy at a party, I turned him down. So whatever you have to say about the Wolves, I will just be told if Nick, in his place as an alpha, decides I should know." I growled in annoyance. Ayden turned to Adrian and growled.

"You failed to mention that you were bringing me before an Alpha!" I watched as he raked his hand through his thick hair. "Do you know what it means to disrespect an alpha? Even if it is not know that he is an alpha it means death!" He snapped.

"That is not a custom I follow, relax. I'm wondering how old are most of the alpha's you've met?" Nick asked.

"The oldest one I have met was Cole, he had been infected about thirty years ago. Most Alpha's kill themselves and leave their packs to their second's. There are very few true alpha's left, there are stories in some place's of alpha females but that was hundreds of years ago." Ayden sighed.

"I've heard tales, I feel old!" Nick groaned. "I was bitten in 1960, I've always been able to use the Alpha's compulsion. That is how I freed myself without slaughtering all of them. My alpha was not a true alpha." Nick sighed and shook his head. "Alpha females on the other hand...if we were to ever find one, then the possibility of offspring without infecting children would be great and not just for the alpha's. It's said that if the alpha pair are fertile then the entire pack would be too." Ayden looked at me suspiciously, but Nick growled and shook his finger. "Do not even think of it."

"Think of what?" I asked with a groan.

"Nothing." Nick muttered. I turned to glare at Ayden who shivered and looked at the floor.

"Oh, sit down and shut up, Nickolai!" He sat and groaned. Isaac, Ravyn, Ayden, and even Adrian just about died laughing. I grinned.

"Dude, I'm telling you...it's her, she's a..." Nick cut him off.

"Shut up, she is not, and I hope never will be faced with that problem." He snarled his eyes flashing golden for a second.

"Ayden, sit!" I growled. He plopped down on the spot he stood. His eyes widened in shock.

"How in the HELL did you just do that?" Ayden demanded.