Wolf Savior part 19

Yay!!! i'm so proud of myself! I posted at a normal time...ish!!! Just be glad I wrote this earlier because it's 7:52 am my time and I haven't been to sleep since like 9am yesterday!!!! and i'm like really hyper but so tired. I just confused myself. Anyways I know it's tempting to reach through the computer and murder me but please don't. Cuz if you do you'll never get the next part!!! that's a promise. This will make you think i'm even more cold and heartless but it is vital to the story....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Roze's P.O.V.

I rolled out of bed and crawled to my phone, I was shaking so bad that I could barely type out the text message. Natasha came in and helped me back onto the bed. My muscles and bones hurt, my body felt as if it were on fire. Everything hurt, even my hair. “Oh shit! You're changing faster than we thought! We should get you to the forest, it's going to hurt! You're going to need room to run, you're going to be a Wolf before the end of the day!” She was excited.

“That's if I survive.” I pointed out a little bitterly. “Let's go, I can't stand being inside anymore.” I groaned. I stumbled out the door and Ravyn caught my arm and pulled it over her shoulder.

“The guys are going to catch a ride with Nick. They figured it out, but they won't tell him.” She admitted. I allowed her to support me as we made it out to my car. I handed the keys over to Tasha and crawled into the backseat of my Dodge Charger. My hands curled into claws and then shifted back to normal. I snarled and groaned as my vocal cords came back.

“This hurts like a bitch!” I swiped at the tears running down my cheeks as I fought for control over my body. I couldn't stop shaking, as I slid out of the car I caught sight of my eyes burning golden. I sat on my knees I cradled my head in my hands. “Thanks guys...Nick will find me.” I wandered into the trees and stripped my jeans off. The long button-up shirt hit me just past mid-thigh, I curled up in a little ball and held my knees against my chest fighting against the change. I had to see Nick first.

A few minutes later I heard someone crashing through the trees towards me. Nick exploded into view and pulled me into his arms. “Rozelynn!” His voice broke as he buried his face against my shoulder. “Oh god, I'm so stupid!” He whispered.

“Nick, I was scared! I lied when I said what I did, I didn't want you to get hurt. You didn't want me to be a Wolf.” Tears streamed down my cheeks. “I'm so sorry!” I wrapped my arms around his head which was pressed against my chest. My fingers brushed his hair as he held me closer. My body shook as he cradled me close, his head came up revealing tears in his golden-caramel eyes.

“It's not that I didn't want you to be a Wolf with me, I just don't want you to die.”

Nick's P.O.V.

I swiped at the tears with my free hand as I held her shaking body. She had been bitten, and I was too stupid to realize it. She so sick with the lycanthropy virus that she was it was too late to tell her that I wanted to marry her. I held her tightly as the shaking slowly stopped. “Just go to sleep, I'll be here.” I promised.

“Unless I die, you have the pack to look after.” She brushed her lips over my forehead. “It'll be okay Nick. It's not the end of the world. Don't cry. You know I love you.” She smiled up at me and buried her face in my chest. I pulled her face up to mine and kissed her with all my worth. Her fingertips twisted in my thick mane of hair. When I finally pulled away she giggled and clung to me. I leaned my back up against the tree and we lapsed into silence. “Tell me what it was like when you became a Wolf.” She murmured.

“I had just turned 19, it was 1960. I lived in my own apartment and my parents were in there mid-forties. My mother loved me, she had some Spanish blood in her, my grandmother had moved here from Spain. My father was black-haired and his grandfather had come from Italy. My father was a good man, he and I didn't always see eye to eye. I rode a brand new 1960 Harley Davidson FLH 1200 Electra Glide, I thought I was bad ass. I got into a race with this guy, when he lost he got pissed and wanted to fight me. I was stupid enough to agree to meet him in the woods not to far from where we had been racing. He shifted to his wolf form and his pack showed up. The guy, Greg, bit me, I changed into a wolf. We did agreed and then I started completely ignore his alpha commands. I was a true alpha and he wasn't. I ended up forbidding them from following me and I left.

“I ended up leaving my home and racing my bike, the money I won went into the bank. I became Spencer Nixon after a few years, it wasn't my brightest alias but it worked. I got into some trouble even after I was a wolf and I moved on again, I started using my real name again a few years ago, I met Cole's pack and everything was good. At first they weren't bad, and then Cole started getting power hungry, he started ordering hunts. I fought against him and then I saved you officially starting the war between us. I couldn't let him kill you or anyone else.”

I noticed that the sun was setting and the moon was starting to rise. Rozelynn lay still in my arms her eyes drifting closed as I held her, her breathing slowing as she drifted to sleep. “Roze, are you okay?” I asked softly. She murmured a response. I watched the light fade from the sky as I kept watch over her. Her heart beat slowed and her breathing stopped altogether. “Rozelynn! Wake up! Rozelynn!” I panicked and shook her as her heart stopped completely. I swiped at the tears pouring down my cheeks as I shook her trying to get her to wake. She slumped into the dirt...lifeless. I shifted into wolf form to dull the pain and ran. I ran as far and as fast as I could, when my leds finally went I out from under me I I turned my head up a gave a long howl to the full moon. All the agony, the anger, and the sorrow echoed in the long depressing howl. As soon as the first cry died away I let loose another and another until I couldn't anymore. I laid sprawled in the dirt as lifeless as Rozelynn. My love had killed her. My pack surrounded me keeping watch as we mourned.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I promise this is not the end! I will make you love me....or actually hate me less very soon.... like NEXT CHAPTER soon. So don't get too angry and abandon me now. I'm an EVIL mastermind and I have the perfect (well I think it's perfect) redemption in mind. Don't forget to VOTE AND OR COMMENT!!!!!!!!!!!