Wolf Savior part 28

I've worked on this and i think i'm coming to the end of this story pretty soon but i don't know if i want to do a sequel of a really long epilogue. I'm leaning towards sequel but i still don't know. there is so much i still want to happen with these characters.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Nick's P.O.V.

Ayden and Sam dragged me out of the house and shoved me into the car. I groaned as I saw Adrian and Isaac already waiting in the car. “Guys, this is pointless.” I complained. “We can't get back too late, I'm getting married tomorrow!” They just smiled and nodded completely ignoring whatever I said.

 “He's no fun at all. We should start pouring the liquor down him now. It's his last night as a single man!” Adrian groaned.

“I'm too old for this.” I sighed running my hand through my hair. “You guys are naught but children. Well except for Samuel.”

“What do you mean by that?” Adrian demanded.

“I turned 19 back in 1960, that makes me 69 years old. I don't need to celebrate my last night as a single man. It's about time I settled down!” I muttered. A sharp gasp echoed throughout the car and I swore. “Son of a bitch, see this is why I don't drink. I say things before I think. Shit we need Azalea, she could wipe his memory!”

“Um, does anyone want to explain what the hell is going on here?” Vince demanded. “What the fuck did you mean by saying you were 69?” He asked. “And what does my girlfriend have to do with this, much less Rozelynn?” He was starting to panic.

“Relax Vince, no one is going to harm you, they wouldn't dare cross me or Rozelynn for that matter.” I promised.

“Oh please don't say you're vampires, it would explain your eyes.” He groaned. I burst out laughing and Isaac made a face. “I mean I read Twilight and everything...but...”

“Oh please those fags aren't vampires! They're self centered, arrogant, disco balls.” Adrian scoffed.

“No, I was born very much a human and my eyes have been this color always. And just to set the record straight HELL NO, I'm not a fucking vampire. Nor do I know or associate with any of them.” I huffed and Adrian looked at me rolling his eyes. “I have a pack to protect and I take that very seriously.”

“Wolves, that's what they are Vince. Lycanthropy is a very serious disease, it spreads through blood, saliva, and a chemical under the claws of the Wolves. In most cases the infection is accidental, but it can only spread while they are in wolf form. Now keep in mind, these are not the horror movie creatures you see, but the form of an actual wolf.” Adrian said. “And I am human.”

“Mostly.” Isaac muttered.

“What is that supposed to mean?” Vince squeaked.

“Adrian is a hunter, he hunts down and kills Wolves and the usual. But I have made a deal with and those under my protection are not to be harmed in any way or I will be very angry. Technically, he is human, but only in the loose definition of the word. I am a Wolf, Isaac, Ravyn, Natasha, and Ayden are as well...”

“Are you planning on turning Rozelynn into a Wolf?” He demanded.

“She is already a Wolf, she is my mate, she is my alpha female. We are the thing which binds the pack to the nontraditional ways that we follow, we do not hunt, we do not kill unless we must, and then we only kill those like us. The man who kidnapped Roze was a werewolf, his pack, which Isaac and I were once a part of tried hunting her. I stopped them and took her to safety, Isaac left the pack with me. Cole was the one who cursed her to this life, and he is dead for it. I nearly lost her that day and I can't bare the possibility of it happening again. I love her, I really do.” I admitted.