Wolf Savior part 21

I'm warning you NOW! This part has a sex scene, I mean it has A LOT more details than Isaac's because well Nick knows what he's doing! If you don't want read it...i'm putting in another warning right before it happens. So you can't blame if you read it and are scarred for life! Okay so I really hope it doesn't scar anyone because I love all of you, but I have warned you.

WARNING EXPLICIT CONTENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IF YOU DON'T GET WHAT THAT MEANS THEN LOOK IT UP! CUZ I WILL BE VERY SAD IF I GET IN TROUBLE AND WILL STOP POSTING THIS STORY.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Roze's P.O.V

I handed off my keys to Tasha and crawled in to Nickolai's Camaro. I cuddled into his arms and sighed contently as we sat in the back seat. Ayden was driving and completely ignoring us as if we were making out, which only happened like 3 times on the way home. I grinned and kissed him again as he tugged me into his lap. Not exactly the safest way to ride in a car, but hell I wasn't complaining. “I feel so stupid, Roze.” He groaned for about the third time. I chuckled and leaned my head into his shoulder.

“You're not stupid, just incredibly dense....there is a difference it just might not seem like it.” Nickolai caught my chin and kissed me softly at first and then harder, more passionately. I wasn't expecting his tongue to trace my lips seeking entrance. I moaned softly as he tugged me around so that I sat straddling his lap, I let my arms crawl around his neck as his locked like a steel band around my waist. He made a small sound in the back of his throat as I wiggled my hips slightly.

“Hey! I'm still in the car thank you very much!” Ayden snarled. “I don't want to be here for you two getting down and dirty.” He huffed. I growled at him and he froze in shock. “Great! Our alphas want to consummate there love!” He groaned.

“He is right Roze, I don't want witnesses. I'm not into throwing shows, and this isn't a porno.” Nick smirked. “Not that we were actually doing what he thinks, but he doesn't need to know that.” He grinned and ducked his head down to nip playfully at my neck.

“At this rate we're going to be overran with pups. Can you imagine all the squalling toddlers?” He groaned. “Aw shit! I'm going to be a father!” And then the panicking started. “I'm not daddy material! What if I drop him? Oh god! Tasha is so going to murder me!” He freaked as he pulled into the driveway. “How the hell am I supposed to tell her that I've never held a baby, and now I'm going to have one! I think I'm going to be sick.” He groaned.

“Oh no you don't, not in MY car!” Nick warned. I was too busy laughing my ass off to comment as Ayden flung opened the door and stumbled to his knees. He spewed (there are way to many ways to say vomited by the way, I know of about 16) in the grass. Natasha didn't even look at him as she pressed her hand to her mouth.

“He's on his own for this one.” She moaned as she walked hurriedly to the porch. I noticed a slight baby bump and arched a brow. (yes, I know it is way to early, but it's my story and I want the werewolves to have extremely fast pregnancies, because I'm evil and you can deal with it. Plus I think there are other more important things to throw in.) Nick leaned over Ayden. I grinned at Tasha and followed her and the other's through the door.

“What was that all about?” She giggled.

“Oh, he freaked out because he just now realized that pregnancy results in infants, well children. Or maybe puppies.” I grinned. “I want a puppy now, damn it!” I groaned.

“Don't let Nick hear that! Hell get himself a chastity belt!” I scowled at her!

“Not progeny but like a little Yorkie or something! I'm not ready for kids, and Nick's in love with me but we've never....” I admitted. I grinned and pulled her up the stairs. “Although I am a little frustrated with him right now.” I grinned.