Wolf Savior part 4

Rozelynn's P.O.V 

I watched Nick stalk out of the room. "I'm Roze." I introduced myself. A brunette girl of about fifteen, her eyes were red and puffy. "I'm only mean to Nick, so don't worry."  

"You're allowed to talk to him like that?" The girl asked. "I'm Ravyn by the way."  

"I talk to him however I want and he doesn't say a word. He's not a bad guy from what I know about him. A little off and cynical, but well meaning." I looked over my shoulder at Isaac. He was my age. 

"Where does he find people like you...no offense." Ravyn asked. "You're so okay with what we are." She muttered.  

"I'm okay with Nick, I've known him about a year. I found out he was a wolf last night. His pack decided to hunt me, after Cole kidnapped me. I know Isaac didn't want to hunt me and Nick ran the fastest and pushed me into the water. Then the idiot took me home, so I figure if you're here and he wants to help you, you can't be all bad. I met Sybil and he got rid of her quickly." I admitted. "Besides he spent the entire car ride to my house lecturing me about nearly being 'dog kibble'." Ravyn laughed, and Isaac joined in.  

"Sorry, I shouldn't laugh." She ducked her head. 

"I thought it was funny too. A werewolf working at a coffee shop saves the prey...and lectures her? Doesn't sound very realistic." I teased. 

"My alpha had a couple of the older females tear into me because I didn't like to fight. And I stumbled into the road just in time to be found be these two." Ravyn looked up at me. "Is there something wrong with me, something that says that people should hate me?" She asked softly.  

"No!" Isaac answered then remembered the question wasn't directed at him.  

"Come over here Isaac." I suggested. "You have no reason to be ashamed of yourself." I promised. "I mean look at me, I nearly get killed by wolves so here I am sitting here soothing wolves. I defiantly have something wrong with me...but I know that you guys won't hurt me." I admitted softly. 

"I hate my pack...I'm 15 and I'll never be any older. They did this to me on purpose, they wanted a daughter...one they wouldn't have to raise. They fancy themselves a family at random points in time." She laughed softly. 

"Cole was my pack leader, he ordered us to hunt you Roze. Once an alpha issues a command he's the only one who can override it...unless you're an alpha. Nick ignored the command and fought to save you. I had no choice in the matter, and I've followed Nick instead of Cole." I looked up just in time to see Nick stalking down the hall towards us. His hair dripped down his back, and his bare chest was all perfectly sculpted muscles.  

"Ignore me, my television lives in here." He grunted and dug through the couch for a remote. "When you guys are done playing Dr. Phil...Rozelynn I need to talk to you." He was 6 feet of perfectly honed muscles. I watched him head into the kitchen.  

"Cute isn't he?" Ravyn whispered against my ear. "But four years and an alpha." She shrugged. 

"Mmm. Nick?" He grunted around a mouth full of something. "You remember the discussion about your personality? Well you're being a conceited cynical douche bag again." I called. He growled and his caramel colored eyes flashed golden. Isaac and Ravyn instantly froze and ducked for cover. He leapt through the air and landed on the couch beside me.  

"Okay 'Kibbles and Bits', I'll remember that when you want coffee." He growled leaning over me.  

"What? Is 'Kibbles and Bits' a pet name, because I look tasty...or because you want to eat me." I asked. I had the satisfaction of him turning beet red, and Isaac and Ravyn dissolving into giggles.