Wolf Savior part 15

This scene has a few more curses than usual! there now you have been warned. This chapter should be better than the last two because it's not as slow.

Nick’s P.O.V.

My cell buzzed as I added whip-cream to a frappe, I flipped opened as the woman glared at me. “You probably shouldn’t be on that while you’re at work.” She wrinkled her nose. “I want to talk to your manager.” I glared back my eyes flashing.

“Listen here little girl, my sister is pregnant…I have to be sure she’s okay. Adrian’s in the back…he’s the owner.” I snarled. “Natasha, calm down…breathe!” Adrian strode out, as I tried to understand Natasha’s hysterics. The only words could understand were… “Cole, Rozelynn, help her!” She sobbed. “Shit!!” I jerked off the apron. “Adrian, I’ve got to go! Cole.” I called as I was already racing out the back door and jumping in the car. I parked in Roze’s driveway and rounded up the guys and Ravyn.

Ayden cursed the entire way until he saw Natasha sobbing her eyes out. “He took Roze!” She cried. I traced the scent to the edge of the forest and sent Natasha home. We all stripped down and trailed them, the other’s fell in behind me while hunting. I held them in check as we circled around, I caught sight of Roze. Cole circled her in wolf snarling, he was bleeding from his side and she had blood soaked into her clothes. ‘Go, surround him!’ They moved as one and I moved in between him and Rozelynn. She held a silver knife her breath coming in sharp rasps. I barked a sharp command for Ravyn and Isaac to move in and protect Roze. 

I attacked and Cole was ready, we attacked and retreated. His teeth caught me in the side, I turned and swiped at him with my paws until I struck his head. He stumbled back and I drove my teeth into his leg tearing out from under him. Ayden made sure nothing got close to younger ones and Rose. We circled and bit at each other until I got a hold on his throat. I fought to gain enough traction so that I could rip his throat out. Blood smeared across my muzzle, I left him strangling and drowned on his own blood. I whimpered and laid my ears tucking my tail between my legs. My pack moved back as I moved closer and sat. I watched her stare at my for a minute before throwing her arms around my neck and burying her face in my fur. She winced and pulled back. 

“I’m sorry Nick, you’re hurt!” She sighed. “Let’s go home, you idiots.” She grinned and I growled as Isaac pressed his nose into her side, Ravyn’s tail against her back. Ayden whined a warning before he shifted back. He grabbed a match and burnt the body as I steered Roze, Isaac, and Ravyn  towards where our clothes were. I waited until I was sure they were shifted and dressed before I followed suit. Ayden joined us and I called Natasha. I leaned up against a tree and inspected the jagged wounds on my side. I plucked a couple of twigs and leaves from it. My hand came away covered in gritty blood. I swore under my breath and peeled my shirt off. 

“I’m going to have to clean this before it heals….” I groaned and waded it up using it to wipe as much of the dirt and blood out of the wound as I could. “Of course I had to go and get shit in the wound, and now I have to clean if before it’ll heal properly.” I muttered, Roze reached over to help me but I pushed her hand away. “No Roze, don’t get my blood on you…it’ll carry the virus. I don’t want you getting infected. People don’t always make it through the change, and I don’t want to risk losing you.” I admitted. 

“He’s right Roze, I nearly didn’t make it through the change. I’m lucky I did make it, I’m really sorry I left you Rozelynn.” Natasha looked horrified as she handed the keys to Ayden. “I’m so sorry!”

“No, Natasha, I told you to go, I’m fine. You’re pregnant, that’s more important to the pack than me facing crazed werewolf.” Rozelynn growled. 

“An alpha female is more important than anything, especially when the alpha male is in love with her even before she takes her wolf form. You’re being an idiot, Rozelynn! I’m about a month and a half pregnant at most, I would have been fine. I’m a Wolf, you’re human…you could have died!” Natasha cried in an emotional rage.

“What?” She demanded. “There’s no way you could possible think I’m supposed to be the alpha female! That’s crazy!” Natasha started to argue back.

“Natasha!” I growled and her jaw snapped shut and her eyes drifted to the ground. 

“Forgive me alpha.” She murmured. 

“Don’t sweat it, but that is all circumstantial. And the possibilities of that actually happening are very slim, I won’t risk her for something so selfish, so….” I couldn’t choke out anymore words. “I am NOT willing to lose you Rozelynn.” I slammed my fist into a tree and slid into the car. “Get in and lets get home.” I sighed. I held the shirt tightly against my side so that I didn’t bleed on the leather seats.

We arrived at Roze’s house and I crawled out of the car and went to find first aid supplies, a.k.a. a bottle of rubbing alcohol. “Isaac this is going to require you, because I may be less than human but I still hold their views of people being seen in the buff.” I shrugged and headed to the bathroom. I sucked in a sharp breath as Isaac dumped the rubbing alcohol in the opened wound. “Holy shit! I forgot how much that burns.” I groaned as I then washed clean with water…not the healthiest idea but hey, it was already closing up. Isaac shook his head as he turned and walked out the door. 

“Rozelynn is going to kick your ass, you do know that right?” I nodded. “Because the whole, not telling her that she was an alpha female is really stupid on your part.” I looked at my feet for a minute.

“I know, but I was trying to protect her.” I turned  on the shower as he shut the door. The warm water washed away the scent of Cole’s blood and the dirt. I was worried that Rozelynn was hurt. I scrubbed down and when I was done I was completely healed and I had forgotten to get fresh clothes from my room. I stepped out of the bathroom with the towel slung low around my hips and plowed right into to Rozelynn. I reached out to steady her and forgot that, that was the hand holding up the towel. “Shit!” I caught it before it could slide too far, but I wasn’t sure who was more embarrassed…until she started laughing.

“My God, Nick! That was very nearly very embarrassing!” She grinned.

“Nearly?” I choked out. “There is no nearly embarrassing about it!” I groaned. She tried to keep a straight face but started to giggle again. She wrapped her arms around my neck and raised up on her tiptoes to kiss me. I caught her bottom lip between my teeth and pulled her closer. “You’re a very bad influence.” I whispered as my lips caressed hers.

“Nick! Your towel is slipping!” Ayden chuckled. I turned crimson and broke away form Rozelynn, I adjusted it to make sure everything was covered and rushed into my room. Right about now I wanted to murder Ayden, but if he hadn’t come along it would have been even worse.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Don't forget to Vote and COMMENT! 

the next chapter will be coming as soon as i can put the words in the right order in my head and type them up, so hang in there because i'm working on like six other stories none of which will be posted anytime in the very near future. So please cut me some slack. I have no idea how long this story will end up being until it's finished and then i'll start posting something else...

remember VOTE AND COMMENT....PLEASE!

-Bludroze