Wolf Savior part 26

I've finally got this part typed. I don't like it very well, it seems to be very forced in my opinion but please read it anyways.

Roze's P.O.V.

We swung by the house and picked up Tasha. I let Tasha drive because she knew better where to go than any of the rest of us. “Nick is going to murder me, I left him and Isaac talking with the new principle because I got the four of us suspended. We're going shopping.” I grinned.

“The first order of business is your wedding dress, and the bridesmaids dresses. Then we can go and search for prom dresses.” I groaned in frustration as I tried on like 6 different gowns that I didn't even like while they were on the hangers. One was just way to frilly and gross.

“No.” I wrinkled my nose but went out to show the girls. Azalea took one look at my face and laughed. “Thanks guys. I don't even think so.” I muttered. I the 7th dress was gorgeous but it didn't work with me, or with Nickolai for that matter. “It isn't right for me.” I groaned. By the tenth dress I had made up my mind. It was white, with black embroidery, tight at the bodice,strapless, and very flowing as it rippled to the ground.

I walked out slowly and paused to see the store full of girls I went to school with trying to find prom dresses. My Wolves and Azalea gasped and I nearly cried when I saw what I looked like in the dress. “It's amazing Roze, Nick will love it!” I turned slowly to see that Natasha was crying too.

“You're so gorgeous! Just imagine what the what Nick will look like in his tux.” She grins.

“This is the dress!” I payed and arranged to pick it up in a few days. I had to drag the girls out of the store before we got in another fight with the cheerleaders. We found bridesmaids dress as the mall. They were knee-length black numbers that went perfectly with my dress. The only downside to them was the roses that covered the single strap. I found the perfect shoes to go with my dress, they were silver, with little jewels encrusted across the straps, the had straps that twined halfway up my calf, they had 3 inch spike heels.

The girls got heels with ribbons that tied halfway up their calves in black to go with the bridesmaid's dresses. I swiped the my credit card not even bothering to worry about the cost. We made our way to Deb's and got formals for prom. My was a deep burgundy almost mermaid gown. Ravyn got a red low cut halter dress that went halfway down her calf on one side and hit her mid-thigh on the other side. Azalea chose a black and maroon princess gown. We payed and manged to get home without getting in any more trouble.

When we arrived home Nick, Ayden, and Isaac were sitting in the living-room with Sam, a woman and another man. The two unidentified people looked like twins. I was guessing Melissa and Brendon. I arched a brow at my male Wolves two of which had their feet on the table. I smacked Isaac and Nick in the back of the head. “That is a table not an ottoman of a foot stool.”

“Told you.” Ayden muttered I shot a glare his way and he shut up. “We finished the nursery.” Ayden smiled at Tasha happily, he tugged her down to sit beside him. “This is Natasha, my wife.” Ayden admitted. “She's pregnant.” Tasha blushed softly but smiled.

“I didn't realize shopping had taken so long!” I groaned. I dropped down onto the couch by Nick.

“Did you get your dress?” He asked wrapping his arm around my shoulders.

“Of course, prom is a week away. Ravyn and Azalea got dresses too.” I sighed.

“Rozelynn you know that's not what I mean!” He groaned.

“You're being rude Nickolai.” I scolded.

“Oh, sorry. Rozelynn, this is Melissa and Brendon, the twins that run the medical practice. Guys this is my fiancée, Rozelynn.” He grinned. Sam had stood when I had walked in.