Wolf Savior part 25

So i've only gotten this much written so far, but i should have more soon. i'm sorry it took so long to post but we finally got our internet switched over. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Nick's P.O.V.

I woke up with Roze sprawled with her head on my chest, I snorted a laugh. I woke up the same way every morning, she was always the first thing on my mind and I always had the same reaction to her. As I stared down at her it became painful, but I didn't want to wake her. We hadn't fallen asleep until after 1 this morning, besides it was only six. None of the pack would be awake for at least another hour. “Morning sexy.” Roze grinned. I winked at her, then frowned.

“It's Monday, I've got to go to work!” I groaned and buried my face in her hair.

“Shit, I have school!” She whined. I glanced at the clock. “I don't have to be there until 8, come on.” She grinned.

“I like the way you think!” I kissed her fully on the lips. She grinned and pulled her up against me. I grabbed a condom and we made love slowly. Isaac and Ravyn would be waking up soon, they had enrolled in school too. When we were done we both got in the shower in my en-suite bathroom. We made love against the tiles in the shower laughing.

Roze's P.O.V.

By the time we got out I had 45 minutes to dry my hair and get dressed. I slid on this cute black pleated skirt that hit me mid-thigh and a black thong. I wore a purple corset that showed of my rather nice breasts. I slipped on my ballet flats, pulled my hair my into a pony-tail and stood on my tip-toes and gave Nick a kiss. I danced downstairs and found Ravyn and Isaac sprawled on the couch Isaac wore his slacks and Ravyn her skirt. The bottoms were uniform, the rest didn't matter as long with the shoes were black.

“About time! Come on we're going to be late, Alpha female.” Isaac groaned.

“We've got 20 minutes! And you guys could have walked.” Nick stood at the top of the stairs and watched us.

“Watch out for my fiancée, I might have to kill someone.” I followed them out the door and motioned them into my car. We headed for the school and I met Azalea first thing. Isaac and Ravyn flanked me as we moved through the halls. The bitch squad halted us.

“Well if it isn't the retards!” Ashley the leader laughed.

“It's a good thing I never liked kittens.” Azalea hissed. Ashley and her grouped hissed and jerked back in shock. Their eyes flashed this odd color as the bared their teeth. I laughed as my Wolves moved forward and grinned.

“Mmm. I hear kitty-cats taste good.” Isaac grinned as I allowed my eyes to flash golden. They all stumbled back except Ashley.

“Why don't you all be good little doggy's and run back to your alphas.” I threw my head back and laughed.

“ Meet my alpha female, ladies.” Ravyn grinned.

“Come on guys, the kittens don't want to play.” They stepped backwards slowly and I growled, they turned and took off down the hall and I waved at Vince and noticed Greg was standing at his side. Azalea grabbed my left hand.

“What the Hell? Nick? You're engaged?” She hissed under her breath. I smiled. “I'm going to kill him!” She hissed. My Wolves chuckled quietly.

“He only asked me last night, don't get pissed.” Vince came over with Greg at his side. Vince threw his arm around my shoulder's and Azalea rolled her eyes at Isaac and Ravyn.

“So I heard Aunt Mandy and Uncle Jack left everything to you! I'm glad they did. If they hadn't it would have gone to my parents, and they don't deserve it.” Vince grinned. “So that's a big rock little cousin...and who are the new kids?”