Accusations

-Next Day-

Bianca and I went for a walk with Cash. I feel so guilty.. but I can't tell her.. right when an immense amount of weight was placed on me, last night added even more to that..

I couldn't help but smile when I saw Evan as we walked back into the house. I'm already getting those butterflies in my stomach.

I looked down at my lit up phone as Julian took Cash from me. Gerald keeps updating me on everything. They just made it to the chicks apartment.

"Bianca, c'mon I need you to come with me to the store." Said mom. She needs to stock up on food. I yawned and stood up. "Ima take a nap."

Bianca's POV-
I looked around the house and Evan and Aly are gone. "Hey where'd they go?" Julian shrugged. I called both of them and neither one answered. Where would they have gone in the middle of a pandemic?

The front door opened and Aly and Evan were laughing as they came in. Their smiles dropped and looked at each other. "Where were you guys?"

"Oh we went to Gerald's house. I forgot to bring my notebook and well duty calls. I took Evan with me so he wouldn't be bored here." Ahhh makes sense. "Write anything good lately?" She rolled her eyes and smiled as she looked into her purse. "You tell me." She said handing her notebook to me.

Man my little sister is so talented.

-A Few Days Later-

Evan's POV-
"Hey babe I'm going for a jog, wanna join?" She scrunched her face. "Ew I don't run." I laughed and kissed her. "I'll see you later."

Gerald's POV-
I pulled up to the house. I'm ready to see my baby. I took longer than expected.

I opened the door and heard her mumbling. I walked into the living room and saw some dude sitting extremely close to her. I dropped my bag and they both turned around. I knew I was right about him all along.

Aly's POV-
Oh shit he scared me. "Hey babe! How's the baby?" He raised an eyebrow at me and stared blankly at Evan.

"What the fuck is going on here?" Oh the jealousy. "What are you talking about?" I looked at Evan and noticed the very close proximity. "Gerald it's not what it looks like." I stood up. "Nah fuck y'all. I knew it since day 1." He reached for his phone.

"Bianca." I flew to him and knocked his phone out of his hands. I reached for it and tossed it to Evan who panicked as he hung up. "You're gonna ruin everything Gerald!" I'm pissed because yet again, he won't listen.

"Me?! You ruined everything! Is this your way of revenge for what I did?! I know I deserve hell, but that's your sister!" At this point I'm just pissed above all else.

My phone rang. "If you say one fucking word, I'm done." I threatened him. "Hello?"

"Hey! G just called me, but hung up and won't answer. Y'all good?" I gulped. "Yeah! He probably couldn't find me. I'm with him now.. I don't know... yeah okay bye B." I took a deep breath as I hung up.

"I can't keep doing this Gerald. You continue to jump to conclusions and I'm tired of it." I turned to Evan as he walked up to me. "I'ma get going.. y'all work whatever it is you need to work out, but take it easy on her man." He pulled out the little box and opened it. Gerald's face immediately dropped.

"I'm so-"

"I don't wanna hear it. Let me walk you out." I followed Evan to the door. He handed me the box for safe keeping.

"I-"

"I can't talk right now. I have an appointment with a florist." I said grabbing my mask. "I'm sorry Aly, I thought-"

"That's the problem Gerald! You think one thing and automatically assume it's true instead of coming to talk to me! I should be the one questioning your actions because I have a reason to. You don't! It should be me not trusting you, not the other way around!" I wiped my face and rolled my eyes. I never was able to get my anger out when that incident happened, but he triggers it with his accusations.

I took a deep breath. "I'm sorry for lashing out at you-"

"I deserved it." He said and I sighed. "I'm gonna be late. Place this in the nightstand please." I handed him the box. "Are you coming to sleep here tonight?"

"I have to. I don't want Bianca to get suspicious about why I'm not here with you." He looked down and I walked to the door. "I love you." The sound of his voice broke my heart. I can't leave and not say it back. "I love you too Gerald."

"You're not staying for dinner?" Asked my mom. I came to pick up my child from his doggy day care, aka Julian. "No, I have to get back to Gerald's house." She nodded.

I have a headache. I've been in my head all day. I love him so much, but I'm tired of him being insecure when it comes to me. He's great at communicating with me unless it comes to him seeing me around a guy. It just hurts that he doesn't trust me when I have never given him a reason not to.

I walked into the house and Cash made a run into the living room. Bingo. I walked in after hanging his leash and noticed a big box of roses. He's staring into nothing, completely zoned out. As upset as that made me, I can understand him as well..

I went and sat on his lap. He wrapped his arm around me to prevent me from slipping. "Why didn't you tell me?" I sighed. "You were busy with the baby.. I know how stressful and time consuming it is to have a newborn child and I didn't want to take your attention away from her." I shrugged. "I'm sorry.. I'm working on myself, I am."

"That shit needs to stop Gerald. I have never given you a reason to not trust me." He nodded. "I know baby. I'm sorry."

We sat in silence for a couple of minutes. "When can I meet her?" I asked changing the subject. "I just wanna make sure she's mine first." I furrowed my eyebrows. "You like kids mama. I don't want you to get attached quickly and then be disappointed if the results are different." I sighed. I really don't like this mentality.

"I missed you." He squeezed me. I adjusted myself so I was straddling him. "I missed you more." I said before kissing him. Things began to get very heated, very quickly. "I think Olive needs a sibling." He said standing up, supporting me by holding my butt as I wrapped my legs around his waist. I threw my head back laughing. "No. Only safe practicing though."

"I'll take what I can get." He chuckled and raced up the stairs. "Sorry buddy." He said closing the door with his foot before Cash could walk in.

"I missed you so much." He said as he undressed me. No time for talking.

His hand made its way to my throat and squeezed. Fuck him for knowing my weaknesses. First round he got me with the hair pulling. This time with the throat.

Gerald's POV-
Her legs began to shake as her moaning got louder. That's what I love to hear and see. "You know the word baby." She gulped. I thrusted in deeper and she let out a soft and sweet whimper. She gripped the pillow with one hand and the sheets with the other.

I pulled back and went down on her. She began to tremble even more. I had to grip her thighs a little stronger.

Aly's POV-
"Stop." I can't take it anymore. He stood up and I bit my finger to try to stop shaking, but that didn't help.

As I tried to regain my breath, he picked me up bridal style. He walked over to the bathroom. I didn't even notice him leave the room before. He knows me so well. The shower was already on lukewarm.