Zapatito Blanco

-Next Morning (Thursday)-

I woke up early to get ready before breakfast. I'm still a little bummed out, but I gotta look good. We've been having photo shoots everywhere we go and this cave would be the perfect spot for one.

I slipped on my pants first then tied my top. I strapped on my white chunky heel sandals and grabbed my bag. I set it on the couch and took a seat at the table with B.

 I set it on the couch and took a seat at the table with B

"You ladies have been serving looks all trip long wow." James commented and we laughed. "Always gotta look good, you never know when a potential suitor might be watching." B said and my mom laughed.

G walked in and avoided any and all eye contact with me. B and I just looked at each other. We had our own separate conversation as we ate breakfast.

The cave tour was like nothing I've ever seen before. I'm in complete awe. We headed back to the house and all of the guys disappeared. Suzanne and my mom stepped out together so it's just B and I.

"Pool?" She looked at me. I turned to the balcony. "Yeah." It's sunny out. We changed into bathing suits and raced to the pool.

We stepped out to make smoothies and got on the floats. "Yooooooo." Gabe ran over to us in swim trunks. Shit!

I covered the top of my glass to prevent water getting in as he cannon balled in. The rest of the guys appeared and got in with us. "Where's everyone else?" Asked B.

"Dads upstairs and G went to do his own thing so BJ had to go with him." Said Julian.

After showering, I changed back into this mornings outfit. Bianca, the boys and I wanted to go have dinner together. Just us 4. We haven't really had much time to be alone together.

We're all laying around the living room, minus Gerald. He hasn't been seen or heard from since he went on his own which kinda scares me. I just hope him and BJ are okay.

"Yo let's play hide and seek." Said Gabe. "What are we? 9?" Julian laughed. "You know what? That's a good idea." I said.

Everyone actually agreed to play. Everyone. After doing "zapatito blanco" mom was chosen to be the seeker.

We were at it for some time when Gerald and BJ came in. I just wish he would've been part of this... part of these memories we'll all always cherish.

I silently closed the cupboard all the way as I heard footsteps run down the stairs. "That's not fair." Bianca puffed as she joined everyone else in the living room.

"Who's left? Just Aly?" Julian asked. "Where could she be? I checked everywhere!" Obviously you haven't. I want to laugh, but I don't wanna give myself away.

"Aly's missin?" Gerald asked.. is that... panic I hear in his voice?

"She couldn't have left the house. Those were the rules."

"Rules?" G asked. I'm starting to sweat in here. It's hot. "Let me think... yeah I checked everywhere!" Julian repeated. "Not everywhere." James said. Aww man, James better not give me away.

I heard the cupboards down by the sink clash. Shit shit shit.

"She can't be in that one above the fridge... can she?" SHIT. "She's tiny. She can't even reach the top of the fridge. There's no counter there for her to have climbed it." Oh wow he's smart. Gold star. "I don't know man. Check it and rule it out." Don't give him that idea Gabriel!!

"Wait what's going on?" Gerald is so slow sometimes. "We're playing hide and seek!" Said Suzanne.

I heard footsteps approach. The door moved a little and then he opened it all the way. "How did you get up there?" He asked and I laughed. "James carried me. Now get me down."

"Well I can't reach that far up." He said. "I got her." I gulped. My whole body burned as Gerald brought me down. I quickly went to take a seat. "How did you think of that spot?" Asked Suzanne laughing. "I didn't. It was James' idea."

"She's the only one small enough to fit. She was down though." He said and I laughed. "Thank you." I won because of him.

"I'm tired. I'm heading up to bed, we're leaving at 8 in the morning to go horseback riding. Good night." Suzanne stood up.

I went back to the kitchen and grabbed a water bottle. When I came back, everyone but Gerald was gone. Gee way to go y'all.

He looked at me... it's like he wants to say something.. but I kept walking. Like he said, we can't be alone together. I know for a fact I'll cave.

I groaned into the pillow. "What's wrong?" Laughed B. "This is so hard. There's no communication there." She sighed. "Maybe he's trying to give you space?" I rolled my eyes. I just wish things would go back to normal.