VIP part 2

"No B." I said looking at the very short dress she chose for me. She groaned. "Okay then, I'll wear it." She sighed. Talk about a fashion designer. "You know that's not my style B."

"Not when Sam's around. But he's not sooooo."

I can't. We sat down and started on our makeup. "Okay dude, please don't make me look bad. I don't want you to take pictures or record any of them. We will be in VIP." She squealed. Oh boy.

I changed into my long Tupac tee with thigh high boots. The doorbell rang as I put my earrings on. "I'll get it." Said B.

Gerald's POV-My phone vibrated

Gerald's POV-
My phone vibrated. Aly.

Aly:
I'm so sorry. I'm not gonna be able to make it tonight. We were about to leave but Sam showed up. I'll just see you tomorrow (:

Not on my watch. I called her.

"Hello?"

"What's your address?"

"What why?

"You're going out tonight. You guys didn't get ready for nothing." She sighed. "Gerald, I can't. He's pissed off-"

"Leave that to me."

"No, I don't want problems with you. This is my big break."

"Look, I'll find out where you live even if you don't tell me." She sighed. "Okay, I'll text it to you."

Poor girl. She never goes crazy. Ima change that.

Aly's POV-
I'm gonna throw up, just knowing Gerald's coming here. Sam and Gerald will not be a good mix. "Dude get out we have somewhere to be." Bianca fought back. If my dad was here, he'd probably kick his ass out, but my family's at a party tonight.

The doorbell rang and my heart stopped. I just don't want to be wiping anyone's blood off of my floor tonight. I silently prayed as I went over to the door.

Relief and worry overcame me as I saw Gerald dressed in all black with his famous leather jacket. Without saying a word, he came in. "What the fuck is he doing here?" The anger in Sam's voice made me quiver.

"The girls are comin with me." He looked at Sam. "C'mon Bianca." I called out. "Alegra."

"Whether you like it or not, Gerald's kinda my boss now dude."

"Oh and you're gonna go work right now? At 9pm? Dressed like..."

"Like what?" I spat out. "Actually yes, we are gonna work. We're gonna get inspiration. Ladies." G nodded Bianca over. "Get out. Now. Andale." Bianca clapped. Sam hates any type of attitude towards him. This is stinging him, I know it. And I kinda like it.

Defeated, he began to walk out. That was... suspiciously easy...

Bianca locked the door and Sam was still on the lawn. "If you leave with him Alegra-" I couldn't help but laugh. Oops. "Dude you're making it sound like something's goin on between them. Calm the fuck down." I love Bianca. She's got the balls.