Big Things

-Next Day (Sunday)-

Since it's our last day here in the Dominican Republic, we thought we should just take it chill ya know? We have an early flight back home tomorrow so we don't want to get drunk off our asses again.

Gerald's POV-
I heard laughing, screaming and cheering outside. I stepped out and they were driving the golf carts that were provided for us to move around the resort.

"STEP ON IT BIANCA!!" Julian yelled. "THEY'RE CATCHING UP ALY!" I see what's going on. They're racing.

Aly made a sharp turn and the cart rolled over. We all ran to them and she was laughing with Gabe. "Did we make it to the finish line?" She asked as they laid on the floor out of breath. "Yeah you still managed to beat them." Laughed James.

Fucking hell, she scared the shit out of me. We brought the cart back up and helped them up. "Y'all okay? That looked scary." Said Bianca running over. "Yeah." Laughed Aly. "That was awesome!!" Yelled Gabe.

Aly's POV-
We spent a few more hours racing each other and then landed in the pool after lunch then the beach.

I hopped in the shower and changed into something casual. I skipped down the stairs and laid down on the couch next to James.

The chefs preparing dinner so everyone's bumming it out.

We gathered around the table and began to dig in. "I just wanna say... thank you guys for inviting us. It's been quite a vacation.. I'm glad we did this." I said as everyone grew quiet again. Everyone had their little moment to say something. Let's just say we ended in tears.

We sat around the living room stuffed. "So what are you guys doing once we get back home?" Asked Suzanne. "Bianca and I are going apartment hunting in New York. She's starting up at Parsons soon." I don't know how I'm going to live without my sister. I contemplated moving out there with her. It was such a tough decision to make. I don't have the heart to leave my parents, but I also don't have the heart to leave my sister across the country where she doesn't know a single soul. I decided I'd visit her often, but for now, I'll spend the first few weeks with her as she adjusts to life in the big Apple.

"Julian got into CSUN. I'm taking a break from my LA colleagues and seeing what my New York colleagues have in store." I'm most nervous for that part.

"You all have big things going for you. I'm happy." Suzanne smiled. Our lives are drastically changing..

We hung around for a bit longer then headed for bed. We gotta be up early for our flight tomorrow.