EAZY

-February-

Neither Gerald or I have had time to hang out. He's been busy with planning and doing the tour and I've been busy with school, songwriting, and above those two, I've been working with Kehlani, Ariana Grande, and Charli XCX. I've just been so overwhelmed with everything.

We still talk often, we're constantly texting or on FaceTime while one of us is getting ready. Tonight's his last LA show and my siblings and I will be in attendance.

I did simple eyeshadow, but did a bold metallic blue lip. I put on matching earrings and necklace. I changed into black ripped jeans, a white crop top, and my black leather jacket. I slipped on my blue pumps as Julian yelled for us.

 I slipped on my blue pumps as Julian yelled for us

"I forgot the passes!" We're driving into the lot. "Alegra!" Julian slammed on the brakes. "I'm kidding!" I laughed as I pulled them out. "I hate you."

We have reserved parking so we don't have to struggle finding a spot. The security led us inside and into the backstage area. I grew nervous.. this is the first time we're seeing each other since THAT night.

"Ayyyeee." I heard him say as we opened the door. All his boys are here. I smiled. God I've missed them so much. I was quick to hug BJ first. "Uh don't you miss me?" Asked G as I clung on to BJ. "Yeah, but I missed him a little more."

I went over and he wrapped his arms around me. Bianca just wiggled her eyebrows at me from across the room as she's introducing Julian to the boys.

"Suzanne!" I pushed Gerald away to hug her. Being over at Gerald's often, he would FaceTime her when I was around at times so I've been able to keep up with her. "How have you been?" She asked me. "Extremely busy. How about you!?" We caught up for a few minutes.

"Oh Suzanne! This is my older sister Bianca and my younger brother Julian. Guys this is Gerald's mom, Suzanne." She shook their hands. "Oh G! Here ya go." B handed him the outfit bag thingy and he smiled. He placed it on a rack and opened it.

Shots were brought in and I smacked Julian's hand as he reached for one. "You're driving tonight babe, sorry." I laughed as he huffed and puffed. "Oh yeah let the youngest be the responsible one." We all laughed.

Suzanne lit two joints and handed me one. This woman is the best. I shared it with Bianca who was a little taken back by it, but didn't question it.

"Should we leave?" Julian whispered to me when G began to change. "No." I laughed. He went over his lyrics like always.

We all got the box to enjoy the show from. "Complimentary drinks and snacks?" Bianca whispered to me and I laughed.

I looked over the rail and a few fans noticed and started pointing. When one took a picture, I pulled back. "What's wrong hun?" Asked Suzanne. "A fan took a picture of me and I just find it odd." She smiled.

"They think you two are dating. They probably just wanna add more drama." She said and I rolled my eyes. "Don't worry about them and don't put energy into it. People will always have their opinions and even if the direct source says one thing, they'll continue to think the other." She's right. I know the truth and that's all that matters.

"Oh I hope the outfit fits right." Worried Bianca. "It does! He loves the jacket." She used a stencil to spray paint EAZY on the back. It's dope, not gonna lie.

"Grady said he'll send Aly the pictures for your portfolio." Bianca nodded.

It was an epic show to say the least. Not like I expected anything less. He's now half naked and sweaty walking off the stage. We're already here waiting for him. He smiled, draping his sweaty arm around my shoulder as we walked back. I wrapped my arm around his waist as I can't wrap it up higher.

"That was so dope dude oh my god." Fangirled Julian. "Thanks man." Laughed Gerald. He went to go freshen up a bit as we all chilled and talked. We said our goodbyes as everyone began to leave the room. He's got to catch the jet to Vegas.

I felt a pair of hands on my waist pull me back. The door closed and I turned. His lips crashed on mine as he gave my ass a squeeze. To fuck with him, I did the same and he jumped as he pulled away.

I died of laughter. "Asshole." He frowned and I laughed even harder. We began walking out. "I won't see you till April. You take care of yourself." He said and I smiled. "Always."