The Tingles

-August-

Jax and I have been in New York for a month now. We have been invited to this years MTV VMA's and I asked Bianca to design me a dress. Both Jax and I have received a plus one and he was sweet enough to give his plus one to Evan so he can attend with my plus one, my sister.

"Can I see it? Pleeeaaassseee." I begged. "No!"

"What if I don't like it?" I teased. "Bitch."

"I just wanna see what it looks like." Bianca shook her head. "All ima say is that I went alllll out." My eyes widened. That scares me. "Bianca.."

"Let's just say, if they don't know who Alegra Gonzalez is, they will now." That's terrifying. "Please don't tell me it's anything like Gaga's meat dress."

"No!" She laughed. The anticipation is killing me. She won't give me hints. Not even the color or style. "So we're leaving in a bit." She won't even let me drive with her and Evan so I don't peek.

The award show is being held tomorrow in Newark which is like a half an hour drive, but I don't want to be in a rush tomorrow so I booked us a hotel to stay from today till the day after the show. There will be an after party so that's extra precautions just in case we get drunk.

I gotta drive alone, because Jax is busy working so he's leaving tomorrow and coming back after the show.

"Hold on let me load my car."

"Oh I also made you an after party dress. Can't wear the show one to a party like that."

"B!" She smiled and walked out. I can't with her.

-Next Day (Monday)-

Jax had sent someone to do my hair and makeup. Gerald would've sent 2.. for Bianca too. Oh stop comparing Aly.

It's hard not to. I've noticed everything Jax does... the slightest things... it's hard not to when I was so used to Gerald.

Gerald would never let me open my own doors. Jax would rather walk in behind me and hold it after I open it.

Gerald would never let me walk on the street side. Jax doesn't seem to care.

Gerald would always have a hand on me at all times. Whether it was hand holding, having his arm around me, his hand on my thigh or knee, or just me grabbing on to his bicep.. I can only grab on to Jaxon's bicep because he's texting most of the time, apparently he can't text with one hand. I understand it's his job though. Clients come first.

Gerald wouldn't care if I posted sexy pictures of myself. Jaxon throws a fit so I've stopped posting just so I don't have to deal with him.

Gerald would never tell me what not to wear. He would never complain if I showed too much skin. Jaxon does.

Snap out of it Alegra.

After they finished with my hair and makeup, they had left. Bianca walked into my room geeeeekkinnggg. "Bianca, you look beautiful."

"Duhh that's what the B in Bianca stands for." I laughed. "Turn around." I sighed, but I did. "Okay!"

I turned again and Evan was holding up this beautiful elegant red sleeveless mermaid dress with crystals all over it.