Mackin

-Next Morning (Friday)-

B and I ate breakfast and retreated back to our room. Hmmmm horseback riding. Time to whip out the big guns.

I applied falsies and lipstick. That's it. I changed into a red flannel shirt and tied the front. I slipped my jeans on then my boots. B clasped my cross necklace as I slipped on my bracelets. I grabbed my cowboy hat and we headed downstairs.

I'm so excited, I haven't ridden a horse since December

I'm so excited, I haven't ridden a horse since December. "We're just waiting on James and Gerald." Said Suzanne.

I flew out of the car and walked over to the horses. The guides went over a few things. "A few of you are gonna have to ride together, but go ahead and pick your horse." Before he could even finish that sentence, I had mounted the beautiful black stallion.

"Woah what the fuck?" I laughed at James' comment. "I'm not new to this." I shrugged. My mom and dad mounted one after they helped Suzanne get on another one.

The boys each chose their own horse as did BJ. They tied his horse to one of the guides horses since he's new to this. They tied Suzanne's horse to my parents horse. "I don't know man." G said. "They can sense fear. If you don't trust them, they won't trust you." B said mounting a brown stallion.

"Fuck that, I'm riding with Bianca. How do I get up again?" James placed his hands on B's horse and I laughed. She instructed him and he got on... backwards. We all died. "Aww man!" A guide came over to help him adjust.

"We got one left." We all turned to G. "I don't know.." He scratched the back of his neck. "Go on with the most experienced. She knows what she's doing." The guide motioned to me. Yikes.

He hesitated and walked over. No no no no. They helped him up and he held my waist. B's head whipped back so fast. I gulped.. she was gonna say something but

"Off we go!" Said the dude and I grabbed the reins. My stomach is flipping.

I swear horse riding is so therapeutic. Despite the circumstances, I feel calm and at peace.

The scenery is just so beautiful. "Can you hold these please?" Gerald grabbed the reins. "Don't pull or anything." I said grabbing my phone. I took pictures and grabbed ahold of the reins again.

He never let go of my waist. I get it he's scared, but damn. This ain't helping our situation.

"Bianca!" I yelled and she and James turned. Sister telepathy. She nodded as I smirked. I turned my head to the other side so James wouldn't hear. I wanna win. "Hold on tight." I whispered to G and he wrapped his arms around me tightly.

Why God? Why are there butterflies in my stomach? Why do I wanna throw up? Why do I have to feel like this?

I looked back at B as she made her way over to us. "One.." she started. "Two.." "THREE!"