Random Club

-May 23rd-

"Hurry up Bianca!" I don't want Gerald to see us. Suzanne said he should be back any minute now.

We're in Frankfurt, Germany to surprise Gerald. I had planned it a while ago. He made it for my birthday, I had to make it for his. We ran to the room as we heard the elevator doors open. We peeked our heads out and it's Gerald.. with a brunette under his arm.

Bianca pulled me back, but it was too late. I had already seen them. "I'm sorry.."

"About what?" I laughed. It stings a little, but I laughed it off. "Dude I know you like like him." I rolled my eyes and shook my head. "I'm your sister. I know you better than you know yourself." I sighed. "Okay well there's never gonna be anything there. He told me how it is. He's never gonna be tied down." I shrugged.

"Plus I'm only 21. I'm gonna find someone someday. For now, I'm enjoying being single." She sighed.

I texted Suzanne and asked what they're doing tomorrow.

-Next Day (Thursday)-

They don't have a set schedule tonight, but Suzanne said the boys are going to the club. She said she spoke to Michael to get us on the list. I just hope he doesn't tell anyone else.

Like always, B did my hair as I did my makeup and vice versa. God I love having a sister. I changed into a pink top, a black skirt and black thigh high boots. I slipped on my jewelry and sprayed myself with perfume.

 I slipped on my jewelry and sprayed myself with perfume

I grew nervous as the taxi stopped outside of the club. Despite the language barrier, we made our way inside without any problems.

Bianca spotted the boys in VIP. The brunette from last night is sitting cozy next to Gerald. There's no security so we made our way over. I put my index finger over my puckered lips as Matt saw me.

One by one, the guys saw us and I kept the same motion. I stood directly behind G and B went to sit next to Grady.

"Hey Bianca... Bianca?!" He turned to look for me and his smile went huuuggggeee when he saw me. He jumped up and hopped the couch instead of walking around it. He was quick to engulf me into a bear hug and picked me up.

"Happy birthday!!!" I laughed as I wrapped my arms around his neck. See, this feels right. "What are you doing here?!" He asked still hugging me as my feet touched the ground again.

"I couldn't miss your birthday!" He pulled back, but kept his hands on my waist. He smiled down at me. "What the fuck." He said and pulled me into a hug again. I just laughed at his enthusiasm. "Best surprise." He said and I blushed.

He finally pulled away and went to properly greet Bianca and I went to greet the boys who are also quite shocked. "G.." the girl said. He whispered something and she rolled her eyes and slouched back.