Dance Part 2

On the way to the beach I went through my music to find songs. I made Wesley listen to them with me as we went. I had listened to over 30 songs as I just kept listening to the pacing and the first few verses.

No.

No.

No.

No.

No.

No.

No.

No.

No.

Wait. No.

No.

No.

No.

No.

No.

Maybe? Nah.

No.

No.

Nope.

No.

Wait For It. Yes!

3000 Miles. That's it! It's perfect for my ballet dance. I looked at Wes and smiled. "This is it"

"Really" He smiled really big.

"Yes but here's the deal you can't tell Drew okay I want it to be a surprise and the only reason you know is because you're here right now"

He nodded "He'll love it"

"Okay now I just need a modern and a ballroom dance."

"Okay let's start with modern?"

"Okay" We listened to another 12 songs and the answers were the same. No. Not Right. Next. Then I found the perfect song, Amnesia by 5 seconds of summer.

"I like this one" Wes nodded in approval. "Okay now ballroom." Wait ballroom requires a partner. I don't have time for this "ugh" I almost screamed causing Wesley to look at me "What's wrong"

"I'm auditioning for ballroom but that requires a partner and I don't have that"

He looked deep in thought for a moment before he spoke up "I'll do it" I just looked at him and he laughed "Yeah I mean I don't know much just the basic but you can teach me"

"Okay so it's settled, What song should we dance to?"

"What do you have?" We started listening and 7 songs later we had one.

I pushed next on my playlist, as soon as the music started I knew it was the one. I looked at Wes and he nodded.

I added it to my playlist with the other 2 songs and started with 3000 miles. Wes sat down to watch me as I started listening. I saw Wes taking a picture while I sat in the sand thinking. "What" I blushed as I tucked my hair behind my ear

"You just looked really cute" He smiled his famous smile

I got a really good idea for the dance. I stood up "Hey Wes could you record this so I can go back and study it to work out the whole thing?"

"Sure" He got his phone out and started. I played the song and got really into it. As the song ended I smiled realizing I had just worked out my whole routine. Wes stopped recording and clapped. "That was amazing and Drew is gonna love it."

"Aw thanks. Do you wanna work on the Ballroom?"

"Sure do we need someone to record?"

"Yeah..."

"One sec." He ran to some girls and started talking to her. He took a picture and they started walking back over "This is Anna and she said she will record for us"

I smiled at her "Thanks Anna" I started the song and he moved in. "Okay now hands like a regular dance." He did as I said "Now we have to cover the stage with just the two of us. So we have to move in large steps." He nodded. "So you start with a basic dance and that's what you do but each time we take a step make it large but look smooth." We did that a few times and then it was time for the turns. "Okay so now we still have to cover a large space so we will take a big step into the turn and then if you can I'm going to have to be really close because as we turn we have to keep our arms the same but I need you to lift me slightly in the turn. If you can"

"And how could I not?"

"I might be to heavy" I said putting my head down. He lifted my chin up so I looked at him "Hey listen to me, you are absolutely perfect and there is no way I couldn't lift you."

I blushed and laughed "Thank you Wesley seriously it means a lot, So from the beginning to the spin?"

"Okay." The song started and we both went straight into the first step and at the turn I got closer and he lifted me. "That was perfect" I smiled and hugged him.

We thanked Anna and started to walk again. "Thank you Wes for doing this"

"Anything for you"

I giggled "What"

"Well I wasn't supposed to say that and I don't know if this is the best time to ask but Arielle since you walked in I knew there was something special about you. Each time I get to know you more I fall for you More. What I want to know is if you would give me a chance and Go out with me?"

"Wesley Yes of course. But what about Drew?"

"We can talk to him when we get back."

"Okay" I smiled and hugged him. "Tomorrow would you maybe go with me to get my audition outfits?"

"Of Course and what do I need to wear?"

"Well because it's ballroom probably a suit if that's okay"

"Of course, Would you go with me tomorrow to get one?"

"Of course" I mimicked him.

He grabbed my hand and we walked home.