New Relationships

The rest of Friday flew by. We hung out at home for a while before going to a few little shops here and there and finally grabbing dinner at this cute little place on the pier.

I rolled over to check my phone, 11 am. Not bad. Wait it's Saturday... The party's tonight! I walked down stairs not caring that I was in my sweatpants and a crop top with glasses and a messy bun. I got downstairs to find the lovely surprise of people over. Great.

"Aye whose the girl?" one of them asked. All of their heads turned to face me.

Drew stood up and walked over to me "This is my sister, Arielle or Ari." I got a hi or hey or sup from everyone. Drew introduced me and I found out the people were Kyle, Kenny, Kory, Rex, Tyler, Bella, Taylor, Taylor, and Carly. They all seemed really nice. We were all sitting around the living room when Carly started talking to me "Ari, will you be at Tyler's tonight?"

"Um yeah, Drew said I could tag along" How do you answer this? Just be like yeah duh I'm gonna just invite myself or what??

"Cool!" I think I could get along really well with all of these people. They seem really chill.

"Oh and I promise I'll look better than this" I laughed.

Until I someone spoke up, Tyler I think. "I think this is hot" Maybe not. I'm not really sure which is which yet.

That earned a punch in the arm from Drew "Dude lay off she's my sister"

"Hey so Drew what time were you planning on leaving?"

"Um we will probably leave by 5:30 If that works. We're not really used to having a girl in the house so I don't know how long you need" He scratched the back of his head.

"Yeah that'll work!" I looked at my phone to see that it was already 2:30. Okay 3 hours to get ready. I can do this. "Hey guys I'm gonna go start to get ready" I stood up and went to the stairs but Carly stopped me "Do you know what your wearing?"

"Yeah I'm pretty sure"

"Oooooooo can we see it?" Taylor asked

"Sure" They all stood up and followed me to my room and waited there while I changed in the closet. When I opened the door they all looked at me and smiled really big "Yes or no?" I was a little nervous. I didn't usually try stuff on for people.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" Bella yelled making us all laugh.

"Okay but you can't tell the guys I want to surprise them."

"They'll like this surprise" Carly giggled

"Alright we're gonna have to get going guys" Taylor said looking at her phone "I'll see you guys at Ty's" They all waked out one by one saying bye.

Once They left I got in the shower. Letting the warm water run through my hair before using my favorite shampoo and conditioner. I let the conditioner sit as I washed my body with my warm vanilla bean body wash. I rinsed my hair and body before shaving. I got out and wrapped my hair and body in a towel. I put on my dance shorts and an old softball shirt to get ready in.

I went to my bathroom and blow dried my hair. I plugged in my wand and walked back to my room to put my phone on the speaker. I blasted my Ed Sheeran album while curling my hair. I walked to my makeup bench and sat looking though my makeup. As I leaned in to look closely in the mirror.

I popped in my contacts blinking those into place. I put my foundation on adding powder over it then some light rose blush and tan over that to blend. I took my blender brush for my eyes and used that to apply and blend the shadows. I started with a very neutral brown adding a copper over, finishing it by blending a shimmery cream color over. I put on my deep brown (almost black) eyeliner along the lash and water lines. Next I put my mascara on. Doing many coats to make my lashes look longer and my eyes pop out more. I went to my bathroom and brushed my teeth on more time. Sitting back at the bench I added my redish pink lipstick before putting on a more deep pink and my baby lips plus some Chapstick over with a little bit of shimmer. (A/N: Yes this is my legitament makeup)

I looked in the mirror one last time before slipping off my clothes and sliding on my dress. It was very hard to get the tee shirt off without messing up my hair.

I slid the dress on. I loved this dress. It was a dark red fitted dress that had zig-zag kinda things that were sparkly while the rest was like silky but the fabric and little folds/ruffle/pleat kinda things. (Picture attached) It was really cute and showed my curves really well. One problem. The zipper. I poked my head out of my door to find Wes walking past. "Hey Wes can you help me real quick"

"Sure what's up?"

"Can you zip the back of my dress for me?"

"Absolutely" I turned and lifted my hair. As he zipped the dress I felt his hand brush my back a few times. "All done" I turned around and as he walked out he winked at me and smiled. Well that was weird.

Maybe, Just Maybe, This could be the start of a new relationship with Wesley Stromberg.