Phone Call

I saw my phone laying there but I also heard a voice. "Aubs, Hey it's Brea"

"Aubs this is not the time for that"

"No Aubrey it's her"

"Yes."

"Yes I'm sure"

"Aubrey she has the same last name. She looks just like you. She just applied to the same studio and Your brother was here to."

"Aubrey, What are you gonna do?"

"Yes I'm pretty sure she's getting in"

"Your what?!"

"You have to talk to her"

"Aren't you the least bit curious?"

"Fine."

"Yes. Okay you have 2 weeks. If you don't tell her I will"

"Bye Aubs"

I picked up my phone and ran back to Drew. "Go go go get in they car now!" I yelled as I kept running

I heard the three boys running behind me yelling my name. I just kept running until I got to the car. I got in and bucked my seat belt and the boys followed. "Ari what's going on?" Drew practically yelled.

"I think- I think I found Aubrey" I said in a panic voice.

"What? where?" Him and Wes asked While Keaton said "Who's Aubrey?"

I told Keaton about Aubrey and my tattoo. Then I explained the phone call to the boys. "She said that if she didn't tell me within 2 weeks then Braelynn would..."

"So what now" I asked

"We wait for 2 weeks. We see what happens and if not then we talk to Braelynna or whatever her name is" Drew said watching the road causing me to giggle.

The silence filled the car for a good ten minutes before Keaton finally spoke "WHO WANTS FOOD?" He yelled causing me to laugh really hard as I leaned my head on Wes's shoulder.

This is how it was supposed to be. Family, Friends, Happiness.

----
----
----

A/N: 2 in one day. Well the reason for this is there were some pretty serious threats and stuff going around my school and it was getting pretty intense and really scary so I didn't want to take my chances so I didn't go in.

On a lighter note, What do you guys think? I was wondering if I could get a little more interaction with those of you who are reading. I am extremely grateful for 1.04k reads and I want to make this book good for you guys. Soooooo if you guys could comment some things you like or want me to change or even things that you want to see happen, I would be very appreciative.

--Thanks ❤️❤️