I Want To...

Arielle's POV

Wesley and I walked to the house hand in hand. He let go at the door and gave me a reassuring look. Here Goes nothing.

We walked in and they were sitting in the living room playing COD. Wes walked over and tapped Drew's shoulder and nodded towards the other room. They walked over and I heard them talking.

"Drew don't freak out but I need to talk to you" Wesley said slowly backing away with his arms out to stop Drew. Wow real manly.

"Dude your freaking me out" Drew said sternly

"IWannaDateAri" Wes yelled so quickly you could hardly understand. Unfortunately Drew heard it loud and clear.

"You have got to be kidding" He said with his teeth pressed together. Wes just shook his head.

Drew flew across the room and jumped at Wes. Drew started punching as Wes tried to defend himself. This wasn't going anywhere good. I walked to Keaton to see if he wanted to help. "Should we you know um like stop them"

"Nah I'm not getting in it. That's a death wish right there." he said sitting on back of the couch.

I just nodded and walked towards Drew. Some would call me crazy. I am but that's beside the point. I've done this many times, given we were younger it was easier but hopefully this works. I took a running start and jumped on Drew's back. It took him by surprise but he kept going. I grabbed the back of his neck and pinched it really hard so he would stop. When he did I kicked him in the stomach with my leg that was on his side. He fell down and I sat on him. Whoo. Only took 5 seconds this time. I sat on his stomach straddling him. All was good until Wesley had to open his big ass mouth, "Hey that should be me"

Drew started to flip out under me.

I gave Wesley the look "Really you think NOW was the time to say that"

"No sorry" He said in defeat

I flipped my hair turning back to Drew. "Now can we have a normal conversation without you trying to beat the shit out of someone?" He just nodded "Ugh now get off me I can't breathe"

"Really you wanna play that way?" He just smirked. I went over to wesley and grabbed his hand getting on my tippy toes to kiss his cheek. I held his hand and led him over to the couch and sat on his lap with my arms around his neck and smiled at Drew.

"Fine. You win. Now up" He said strictly. I smiled and say on the couch in-between them. "So you want to date my sister?"

"Yes." Wes said standing his ground.

"Why?"

"Because she's beautiful and sweet and funny and perfect" He smiled and grabbed my hand.

"And she's not just one of the girls that you keep around for a day and then move on"

"Never. I could never do that to her."

"Okay man but you better not mess up"

"Wait so it's a yes?" I asked in a really girly voice.

"I guess" He mimicked me.

Wesley stood up and took my hand looking me in the eyes. "Will you go out with me tonight"

"Yes" I smiled.

"Meet you here in an hour?"

"Okay what do I wear"

"Well I was thinking the beach so a swim suit"

"Perfect"

I ran upstairs and took a shower putting my hair in a braid when I got out. I looked at the clock. I still have 20 minutes. I went to my closet and grabbed my bikini and some shorts. I put that on and grabbed a tank top for over.

I walked downstairs to see Wesley ready early. "Shall we" He held out his hand. I gladly accepted and we walked out the door.