Our Tree

DREWS POV

I jumped in the car without telling the boys. I'll call them on the way. Right now my only priority is Arielle and her safety. I know she wasn't in danger now but if my parents find out I'm involved then there may be some problems. I went as fast as possible. I had to get from Huntington Beach to LA. Yea we usually live in LA but we were staying in Huntington for a few weeks. We all need a break.

I was in LA after 20 minutes. I headed to the lake. We used to spend hours here. I missed this place but it had to many memories and to much of a past for me to come back often. I pulled up to the park and took the keys out. There she was sitting in our tree looking at the water. She looked so fragile. But she was right now. I ran over and she saw me. She jumped down and ran to me. She almost jumped into my arms. This was unusual for her. She was so quiet. But by the way she hugged me I could tell she needed this.

We walked to the car and I carried her bag. As we got in she buckled up. All she did was pull her knees to her chest and hug her legs. I think I even saw a tear slip. "Ari tell me everything" I put my hand on her back.

"Drew you heard the video. They don't want me. I don't know what I did wrong. I-I-I thought I was doing so good. My grades are straight a's and I'm a year ahead of my class. I graduate in a week. I don't party. I try to be the best I can. I just don't know anything anymore."

"Okay what about dance?"

"I quit." Did she just say that? I thought she loved it...back up I know she loved it.

"Why? When?"

"3 years ago. I loved dance you know that. It was my life. But my fears got to me. The what ifs, the pressure, the crowds, The dance schools. The critics everything. I'm already shy but that pushed me past. I couldn't handle it. So I dropped it. But I miss it. I wish I could still do it."

"Hey you'll be okay. Ignore the critics. They're all just jealous. You are amazing! You would have gotten a scholarship to any school you wanted. But I understand your shy. And I know why. But you are an amazing person. You are so strong. I have so much respect for you. Everything I went through and got attached to the wrong things. I handled it wrong. You put up with it so much longer. You, you did the right thing" She wiped her tears.

"Did I ever tell you how much I love you" She side hugged me as I drove.

"I love you to but there's something I need to talk to you about..." The boys. She's so shy and here I am about to throw her in a house with 2 guys she's never met before.

ARIELLES POV

He needs to talk to me. This can't be good. I know my brother well enough to know that this voice tone was serious.

"What" I almost whispered....I don't know what's gonna happen but it can't be good.

He hesitated. Oh No. "Ari, Wes and Keaton. They live with me. Well we all live together. I know your shy but I promise that they will love you."

"Oh Um" What now?? I can't live with 2 strangers. I mean it's not like I have a choice but how? I can't talk to them. What if they find out about everything? What if they already know? How much do they know? What if they don't like me? How am I going to do this?

"Ar" Drew asked nudging my arm. What do I say? I can't do anything about it. I need to do this.

"Okay" I said trying to be chill about it. But that wasn't happening. I started tapping my foot and drumming with my fingers. I can do this I can do this I can do this. I sat there for the rest of the ride trying to stay calm. I can do this...right?