The Call.

As we walked down the street I started to get scared. I don't know why but I feel like someone is watching us. I walk closer to Keaton and I think he catches on to the fact that I'm scared. He grabs my had and gives it a squeeze. I snuggle closer to his side as we make our way further from the large house and blasting music.

As we turned to corner my phone started to ring. Perfect timing, I jumped and almost dropped the phone when I saw who was calling.

Dad.

Really dad? why? I haven't talked to him since I left the courtroom over a week ago. And now he decides to call me. Keaton realizes my frustration with this whole event and takes my phone giving me a look asking for permission. I just nodded. He accepted the call and that's when all hell broke loose.

My dads voice boomed through the speakers, "Where the hell are you and why have you not called?" Really cause I think you kicked me out. Oh that's right you don't remember that cause your drunk off your ass right now. And that, that's what scared me the most. I don't know what he's capable of and I don't want to find out. However I do know that he drinks all the time and he's very violent. That-that's why I'm scared.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when Keaton started yelling, "Excuse me but who the hell do you think your talking to? You are the one who said you didn't want her, you are the one who said you didn't love her anymore. And if you asked me that's pretty fucked up because you're her father! Nobody should ever be treated the way you treated her and nobody should have to go through the shit you've put her through. When she got here she didn't leave her room for 4 days! Four fucking days, that's what you did to her. Just know that she's safe now. And the three of us love her more than you ever did. We would all risk our lives for her but all you ever did was put her in danger. Yeah I know everything. And it's some really fucked up shit so I suggest that you back off and never call this number again" And with that he hung up. I was shocked over all by the events but one thing stood out the most.

He Knew Everything.

How? I never told him about what they did. I never told him about the abuse. I never told anyone but Drew. I only talked to him about it because he went through the same thing. I know I should be mad that Drew told him and I know I should be mad that he didn't tell me he knew but I don't care right now. That means nothing. What he just did for me was amazing. I actually felt safe. That was until the text that came through after I got my phone back.

'Watch Your Back. I Will Find Out Where You Are And You Know What I'm Capable Of.'

This is what scared me the most. Any sense of security was now gone. I just wanted to sit on the curb and cry. I handed Keaton my phone so he could see. I couldn't stand anymore so I sat on the side walk trying to stop crying. I knew Keaton was there but I could tell he was on the phone.

The question was, with who?