Soon.

I woke in the morning to find me and Aubry asleep on the couch. My eyes hurt like hell from crying all night and I'm sure my appearance matched.

This sucks.

Aubrey woke up shortly after. She asked how I was feeling. Alone. That's how I'm feeling. "I miss him. It's been 12 hours and I miss him like hell" I whined

"It will get better just give it time" she comforted.

So I did. I gave it time. I texted Keaton so he knew I was safe. then I sat in the house alone while Aubrey went to the studio.

---

The next day was the same thing. Sit around being mopey and sad.

Aubrey came home around 8 pm and started taking "As much as I'm okay with you staying here, you have to get out. You're not doing yourself any good here"

"Maybe another time" I waved it off

"Yeah tomorrow. I don't have class so we are having a girls day. Nails and massages at noon." she smiled before we silently agreed to go to bed.

---

I felt better getting up and showering. Heck getting off the couch felt better. And lord the fresh air. It was like another world. Wow. My life it lame right now.

We jammed in the car and just had fun like sisters should. we pulled up to the building which was in the area of businesses and the towns radio stations.

Inside we just held normal conversation and talked about dance and what she did after she left and vise versa.

The trouble didn't come until we were leaving. I saw him. he was walking out of the radio station across the street. Fuck. I ducked back in just before he turned around. Thank god. Now all I wanted to do was go back to Aubrey's and lock myself in.

We got in the car and what do you know. The station was playing they're interview. Perfect just fucking perfect. AHHHHHH.

I just sat there and cried silently until my phone went off. I looked to the text:

From: Wes

I saw you. It Hurt. When Can We Talk?

WHY?? WHY DOES HE HAVE TO DO THIS?!

To: Wes

Soon.

AN: I'm sorry it took forever guys. Here's the chapter. I really hope you like.

I would also like to thank you guys for 38 votes and 1.93k reads. That's amazing. I never even intended on anybody actually taking Time to read this let along enjoy it. So thank you guys.

I promise to keep going with this and make it interesting for you guys!

--Thanks ❤️❤️