Home (edited) - FINAL CHAPTER

We stopped on the way home to pick up the take out for the three of us for dinner. When we got home Keaton had all the blankets out on the couch and chair with a stack of movies to pick from. "I missed you guys sooooo much" I said as I hugged them both.

We all found a spot to get comfy as we started the first movie. They let me pick and I picked the movie Super 8. This movie is amazing, even though not many people like it. It's not really a funny movie but it had a good story to it so I loved it.

After I finished eating I was sitting on the couch with Wes's head in my lap, playing with his hair. "I'm glad you're back" he smiled

"Me to. I missed you. Both of you" I smiled putting a hand on Keaton's shoulder.

"Okay don't get sappy on us." Keaton joked.

After the movie ended we watched 3 more before we all went to bed.

--

I woke up in the morning to a note from Wesley taped on my forehead.

'I was trying to be romantic but I wanted you to see the note...

I'm taking you out today. Just me and you and we are doing whatever you want and then I'm taking you to dinner tonight.

Happy belated birthday princess,
Wesley'

Okay that was freaking adorable. I got up and took a fast shower and curled my hair. I slid on some skinny jeans and found a cute red tank top to go with them.

"Knock Knock" Wes said before coming into my room

"Hey"

"Hey babe" he smiled

"What are we doing today?"

"Whatever you want" he smiled "after we go shopping"

"What are we shopping for?"

"An outfit for you for tonight" "Everything is my treat today" he kissed me before taking my had and we left the house.

--
We had just returned from shopping where I had bought a simple little black dress to wear to dinner tonight. Little did I know shopping for one dress could take so long. By the time we left the mall we had to go home to get ready. Wesley was in his room getting ready while I was in mine. After a quick shower I fixed my hair so that it had a few bouncy curls to it before applying natural looking makeup. At the last minute I slipped on my dress and heels before walking down to the living room to meet Wesley so we could leave.

The ride was quite and so was the first part of dinner. I knew something was up but I didn't know what. "Wesley what's wrong? You're starting to scare me...are you like dying or something? Just tell me please!"

He pulled a ring box out of his pocket and..

"--ahhh" I was suddenly awoken from whatever had just happened. It was all the good and the bad and everything in between. But none of it was real. I was still just a 16 year old girl who spent her time hiding in her room. I still had abusive parents who didn't want me. My brother still left me years ago. My sisters been gone longer than I can remember. None of it actually happened.

Nothing is changed but I knew something needed to. I picked up my phone and found the contact that I knew would change everything.

"Drew? Can you meet me at our tree?"
-
--
---
----
-----
------
-------

AN: Sorry guys I've been really bad at updating lately. You all probably want to disown me and I understand.

Yes. This is the end of the book. Sorry for not warning you.

Now let's talk about the ending. I know for me personally this type of endings really piss me off. Like really piss me off, I've un-liked a story before because of an ending like this. I'm terrible I know. But It seems like the author just wanted to end the book and was being lazy about it but it took writing one to understand it. I've worked for a long time to figure out an ending and it seemed impossible but I actually thought this would be a good way to end this book.

I want to say thank you to everyone who put up with my writing which honestly isn't that great. I really hope you enjoyed this book as much as I enjoyed writing it for you!

--Thanks❤️❤️