Aubrey Lynn

A week passes of me anxiously waiting for my letter. In the last week Wes and I have had a few more dates and Keaton and I even chilled for a while. Drew and I talked about the Aubrey thing and we both agreed that if it is her, we just have to go with the flow and not start any fights between us.

Right now I'm sitting watching the boys play Call Of Duty when I see the mail truck pull up. As soon as he leave I jump over Keaton who was laying on the floor and run out the door. I reached the box and grabbed the mail running back in. Once the door was closed I started throwing what wasn't mine in a pile on the floor.

The last letter. This was it. As I peeled the envelope open I started reading the first line.

Dear Ms. Chadwick,

Congratulations on your acceptance...

I made it! I did it! "AHHHHHHHHH"
I screamed and all the boys came running in. They just looked at me "I DID IT!"

The boys tackled me in a hug and we ended up in a doggie pile. I was on the bottom "boys can't breath" I managed to get out.

They stood up and I ran for my room to make the schedule.

--

After 2 hours on the phone in the studio I created my schedule. Starting tomorrow, Sunday, I have class for 2 hours. Then another 3 hours on Wednesday and again on Thursday. 8 Hours a week.

"Arielle get down here!" Drew yelled. Shit I'm either in deep shit or they want food. Could go either way right now.

I ran down the stairs "wha-" I was cut short when I saw who was here.

Aubrey.

"Oh My God" she gasped "You're so much older"

I wanted to be rude and say yeah that's what happens when you leave for 14 years...but I didn't "So have you" I whispered.

"You remember me?" She asked seeming shocked.

I walked toward her "of course." I showed her my tattoo

"Oh my" she whispered sounding like she was crying.

"Okay enough" I turned "Let's not get emotional now. Lets talk. Why?" I asked

"Why what?"

"Why are you here? Back here?"

"I couldn't be sure it was you. And Drew."

"Oh it's us" I said slowly trying to stay calm although I wasn't quite sure why I was mad though

"I missed you guys. I missed my family" She smiled

"Well we missed you to" Drew spoke

"Forgive and Forget?" She asked hopefully

"I don't have anything to forgive you for. I understand why you did it. And I will forget it but I can't jump into this family thing right away. I just got away from our parents a few weeks ago and I need to ease into this" I said

"I totally understand that and I respect that. Here" She handed me her phone and I gave her mine "Call me whenever" she smiled

"I will" her and drew exchanged numbers and she left.

My sister was back? This was not what I was expecting. But hey...

She's back

AN: picture of what Aubrey looks like ^^