What The Heart Wants

As I walked on stage I knew Wesley was following me. I also knew he was crazy nervous.

As we reached center stage, I turned to face him. As I looked into his eyes I could see his nerves building up. "It will be okay" I whispered with my head laying on his shoulders. The music started and we went into the dance.

PLAY THE VIDEO WHILE LISTENING TO WHAT THE HEART WANTS BY SELENA GOMEZ...OKAYY? OKAYY.

IF YOU CANT VIEW IT, IT IS ON YOUTUBE UNDER BETHANY AND DEREK VIETNAMESE WALTZ...

When the song ended I looked up at Wesley, he had the biggest smile on his face as I realized that we had done it. We did the dance and it went perfect, They all went perfect.

"Well done Ms. Chadwick" Ms. Ansley said.

"Thank you so much" I said a little out of breath.

"We should have your letter to you within 2 weeks" Mrs. Oriana told me

"All you have to do now is wait" Braelynn winked.

I walked backstage with Wesley and went to change. When I came out with my bag packed up all 3 boys were waiting for me. "You did amazing" Keaton yelled as he picked me up and spun me around.

"Thanks Keats" I turned to Wes "Thank you for doing that. You were amazing" I smiled and hugged him. And he kissed my head.

"You were amazing...You ready to go?" Drew asked

"Yeah but I left my phone in the back I'm gonna go grab it." I walked back in the door.