Chapter 50 - The Wedding Part 2 (The End)

Demi's Pov:

The church doors opened, it's time. Lauren picked my dress up off the floor, my grandad link my arm and we walked down the isle. I could see Zayn at the front looking as handsome as ever, I love him so much. As I looked to my left and to my right, I saw all the smiles on me and Zayn's families faces. Me and Zayn were now both at the front facing the priest, holding hands.

Priest: Hello and welcome to the wedding of Zayn Javadd Malik and Demetria Devonne Lovato. We will start with you Zayn.

Zayn got his vows out of his pocket and began to read. Please don't cry Demi, I kept saying in my head.

"Demi, ever since I first met you, well, bumped into you, I knew I had feelings for you. You weren't like any of the other girls. You didn't let me love you straight away, you told me to prove it to you. At the time I just wanted you to be mine so badly but when you were playing your 'hard to get' game, it turned me on even more! You have always been insecure about yourself when there is seriously no need, you are beautiful, without you I wouldn't be here today. You changed my life, I used to be a cocky teenager who would sleep with any girl at any time, but since you've been in my life, I've realised I didn't wanna be that guy anymore, you made me notice that. You also physically saved my life, you stopped me from cutting and you never failed to put a smile on my face. I love you" He pulled my hand up to his mouth and kissed it, while my mom got me a tissue. I'm so emotional, that was the cutest thing Zayn has ever said. Everyone in the church aw'd.

Priest: That was wonderful Zayn, Demi?

Breathe...here we go!

"Zayn, when I met you I fancied you like mad but people told me to stay away from you because you're a cheat and a bully who didn't give a shit about anything, excuse my language priest. But then I realised you had really grown up and come out of your shell and became the man I love today. I'm so proud of you! You also saved my life, I'll never be able to thank you enough from pulling me out of that fire, sacrificing yourself...and your quiff! Can't forget the quiff! I will forever love you, no matter what happens" I wept. Zayn had tears too!

Priest: Do we have the rings?

My grandad walked over giving Zayn the rings.

Priest: If anyone has any lawful objections as to why this marriage should not take place they should speak now or forever hold their peace.

No one objected! Yes! This is really happening!

Priest: Right, okay then. Zayn do you take Demetria Devonne Lovato to be your lawfully wedded wife?

"I do" Zayn said smiling at me.

Priest: Demetria, do you take Zayn Javadd Malik to be your lawfully wedded husband?

"I so do!" I cried.

We put the rings on each other's fingers while the priest spoke again.

Priest: I can now declare you man and wife! You may now kiss the bride!

Me and Zayn leaned in and kissed, everyone clapped and cheered.

I'm so happy!

"I love you!" I whispered.
"I love you more!" He whispered back.

Zayn's Pov:

I'm so glad I changed for Demi because I have the best outcome ever! The love of my life is now my wife! I know I'm only 17 but I'm so sure that she's the one. I sacrificed my quiff for Dem, that proves something, right? I'll love Demi, forever and always.

Demi's Pov:

Today has been the best day of my life! It couldn't have been better! I'm surrounded by the people I love, who I trust more than anything! I tell you one thing, I'm so fucking happy I trusted the Bradford Bad Boi.

A/N:

That's it! It's officially finished!😭 I'll miss y'all so much! I've always loved writing this fanfiction. Thank you guys for the follows, reads, comments and votes! It means the world to me! Byeeeee :( xxxx