Chapter 15 - Until You're Mine (First Kiss)

😉 "DEMICATED" TO @purpleunicornkizze & @fluffy_unicorns1 😉

Zayn's Pov:

"Haz? Did you hear that?" I yelled, clutching his arm.

"Yeah, what the hell was it?" Harry asked, slightly shaking.

I could hear sirens everywhere! Suddenly, I began to hear shooting.

My door flung open...

"Everyone put your hands up!" A cop yelled.

Why are the cops at my house?

"Where is Olivia Shafrack and Patricia Bakerda?" Another cop shouted, her eyes searching every inch of the house.

"Hey, Zayn? Why do they want Olivia and Pat?" Harry asked, curiously.

"We're here!" Olivia cried, grabbing Pat's hand.

"Olivia Shafrack and Patricia Bakerda I am arresting you on suspicion of illegal immigration! You do not have to say anything but anything you do say may harm your defense and may be taken down as evidence" A cop said, hand cuffing both of them.

"Oh my god!" Harry said, really shocked.

"What, bro?" I replied.

"Those cops! They're called Sannah and Domenica! They're two of my ex's!" Harry laughed.

"Eww! They're way too old for you! You're only sixteen! It's illegal!" I relied in disgust.

Sannah and Domencia are hypocrites if they're saying its illegal for Olivia and Pat to be in this country when they've slept with under 18 year olds!

"Well, Malik! You know I like an older woman!" Harry giggled!

Harry walked up to the cops! Oh no!

"Hey! San? Dom?" Harry spoke up.

"Oh, it's you!" They both said embarrassed and shocked.

"Yeah, it's me you twats! You're not taking the girls! If you do I could always go to the station and tell them that you both slept me when I was 15!" Harry snarled with an evil grin on his face.

"Blackmailing us Styles? You wouldn't dare!" Domenica said, looking nervous.

"Wanna bet?" Harry said.

"Fine! They can stay! But keep your heads down, yeah?" Sannah said to the girls.

Sannah and Domencia left after they'd apologized.

"Oh my god! Thank you so much Harry!" Patricia said as Olivia hugged him.

"My pleasure! Anything for you my ladies!" Harry flirted, making the girls blush.

~ An Hour Later ~

"Hey Haz, have you seen Demi?" I asked Harry while he was necking Vodka.

"No! Hasn't been in here for a while, sorry mate." Harry replied after finishing his drink.

Where the hell was she! Everyone was quite drunk now but I'm not drinking, I'm trying to stop! Muslims aren't supposed to drink so I'm gonna try and quit. I can't find Demi anywhere! I decided to go onto my porch to have a cigarette. It was then when I noticed Demi sat on my front wall with a guitar in her hand. She can sing and play the guitar! I leant again the door frame and watched her...

🎶My state of mind, has finally got the best of me. I need you next to me. I'll try to find a way that I could get to you. Just wanna get to you. The world I see is perfect now you're all around. With you I can breathe...

Until you're mine, I have to find a way to fill this hole inside. I can't survive, without you here by my side. Until you're mine, not gonna be even close to complete. I won't rest until you're mine...🎶

"Wow! That was amazing! Why didn't you tell me you could sing and play?" I smiled at her.

"I didn't tell you because I can't sing!" Demi replied looking down.

I walked over to her and sat on the wall next to her.

"Hey, yeah you can! You're voice is beautiful! And that song you wrote...who was it about?" I asked, curiously while taking her hand in mine and putting my arm around her.

"Oh, it doesn't matter" Demi said, blushing.

"Hey, tell me." I asked, gently, lifting her chin up with my finger.

"About a boy who I really love and I don't know if he likes me back" Demi whispered, shyly.

"Well, I love a girl and I don't think she likes me back either" I whispered.

Demi turned towards me and I did the same. We locked eyes. I looked down at Demi's lips and back to her eyes. She did the same. We both slowly leaned in and connected our lips. Her lips were so soft! Her lips fitted perfectly between mine, like they were meant to be! We began to move our lips in sync. Demi then pulled away, smiling.

"I love you Zayn" Demi said, stroking my cheek.

"I love you too, Demz" I whispered before connecting our lips once more....

A/N:

Zemi finally kissed! Made this chapter longer because my last few have been short due to personal issues so this is a thank you for being patient!

Song: Until You're Mine - Demi Lovato