Chapter 41 - Are You Serious?

Demi's Pov:

Please don't say she's dead! My grandad glares at me with tears streaming down his face.
"She's..she's left me. She's been cheating on me with a boy!" He weeped.
"WHAT? Did you just say a boy? As in a child?" I questioned shocked.
"He's 17! How disgusting is that! Firstly, she's left me, secondly for a school boy and thirdly it's illegal!" Grandad yelled.
I ran up to him and hugged him tight. "Sssh, it's gonna be ok, I'll get to the bottom of this, I promise." I tried to calm him down.
"You're such a good girl, Demi." He cried. "Now, you! You have the best girl in the world here! You take care of her! You're the luckiest guy in the world, son" My grandad said to Zayn.
"Aww, that's so sweet." I whispered.
"I will, Mr Lovato, I promise." Zayn then walked over to us and give us both a kiss.
"I better get going Dem. Got to do my homework for school tomorrow" Zayn apologized.
"Oh, okay. I'll see you tomorrow then. Love you babe" I kissed him, he kissed back, said his goodbyes and left.
"Such a nice boy!" My grandad said.
"What's with all the compliments! You don't fancy him do you!" I giggled.
"Most certainly not!" He laughed.
"Did grandma give you the name of her 'toy boy'?" I asked.
"Yes, she did. He's called Harry Styles." My grandad said aggressively.
"WHAT? YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME! HE'S ZAYN'S BEST MATE! THAT'S IT! I'M GONNA KILL HIM!" I grabbed my coat and flung the door open, nearly off it's hinges! I heard my grandad yelling after me but I ignored and carried on. How could he? He's my mate! How could he upset me and my family so much? I know she's my grandma, but what does Harry see in her! He does have weird types of women. I mean, at the party when he fancied the two immigrants from Africa, then to a 68 year old woman! I think it's safe to say that he has awful taste in women! I arrived at his house I smashed my fist through his window and climbed through...

A/N: I have been sooooo inactive lately! I'm so sorry! I'm back now though! I'll update as soon as I can. Interesting storylines coming up in next few chapters; including; new characters, we meet Demi's grandma and you will find out what happens to Harry. Thank you for all votes, views and comments XD