Chapter 25 - Guilty

Zayn's Pov:

I couldn't believe it when Demi woke up to the sound of me singing to her. I've never actually sang to anyone before so I was happy she was the first. After me and Demi had our little moment, I went to get the doctor and told Dianna she's awake. The doctors said it was a miraculous recovery and she's very lucky because there was a high risk of her not making it. Told you she's my little warrior. Me and Demi have been sat in the hospital room for an hour now. The police then arrived.

They asked us what caused the fire and Demi thankfully remembered everything that happened so she told them everything Selena did. The police have now managed to track Selena down.

Later on that day, the police returned. Informing us that they've caught Selena and she's been sentenced 5 years in prison for rape and murder. She won't be messing with us again! I can't believe I dated her, she's vile! Dianna now knows everything that happened, she wasn't very happy. She wanted to call Selena's mom but Demi told her to leave it. Now we call all move on...

"Zayn?" Demi whispered.

"Yeah baby?" I whispered back.

"I'm sorry" Demi cried.

"What for?" I smiled.

"Sleeping with Selena..." Demi held her head in shame.

"You what?" I yelled aggressively.

A/N: Why do you think Demi slept with Selena?