Chapter 48 - Tell Me About The Past

Zayn's Pov:

Oh my god! Demi said yes! I'm gonna marry her! I can't wait! We've already asked parents and they said it's okay! I know we're not even 18 yet but we are so doing this! I hope one day I'll be able to have children with her.

Demi's Pov:

I'm so happy! I rang Laur to tell her the news. "Hello?" Lauren answered.
"Hey babe. I'm just calling to say, the advice you gave me has changed my life!" I wept.
"Why? What's happened?" She questioned.
"Me and Zayn are engaged! He got down on one knee and proposed to me!" I squealed.
"Oh my god baby! I'm so happy for you! I can't wait for the wedding! We'll have to get shopping! I'm a life changer! I feel so special! Ahhhh!" Lauren rambled excitedly. Bless her.
"Calm down! We'll go shopping next week. The wedding is on the Friday." I screamed.
"Oh my god! So soon? Are you sure?" She panicked.
"Of course I'm sure. I've never loved someone the way I love Zayn." I spoke.
"Cough, cough! Excuse me!" Lauren laughed pretending to be offended.
"Shut up you idiot you know what I mean!" I laughed.
"Hey Demi? Wanna come round mine tonight for a chat? Have a catch up? Tell me how you and Zayn met and everything?" LoLo suggested.
"Yeah, why not. See you later" I hung up.

I later went round Lauren's. We spoke about the first time me and Zayn met in Mr Tomlinson's class and everything in between...including everything with Selena. She was fuming, she couldn't believe that someone could be that horrible! I told her to stop talking about it after a while, I didn't wanna get upset and worked up about it again.

A/N: Shit chapter I know and I'm sorry but I needed this one to give you guys background info about tht final 2 chapters. Ly XD
You can follow me on Instagram if u want :)
@bossjauregui5h