Chapter 18 - Gonna Get Caught

Demi's Pov:

The clock struck 1pm, it was time to go to Selena's house! I was really scared, I don't know what this is about.

I reached Selena's front door and rang the bell...

"Hey, babe!" Selena squealed, opening the door and pulling me into a tight hug.

"Hey! What did you wanna talk about?" I asked, nervously stepping inside.

"Umm, nothing really. Just wanted to hang out with you." Selena said while we both sat down on the couch.

Thank god she doesn't know about Zayn!

"Aw, okay. Shall we watch a movie?" I suggested.

"Yeah...sure! What should we watch?" Sel asked.

"CAMP ROCK!" I squealed. I love that film...well both of them haha! People say I look like Mitchie haha!

"Which one?" Sel asked.

"Camp Rock 2: The Final Jam! Nick is so hot in that one..." I blushed.

"Haha! I'm a Joe kinda gal!" Selena giggled.

"Good cause Nick's mine so back off!" I joked, warning her.

About half the way through the film, I felt Selena moving closer to me. I put arm around her and we snuggled into each other. 'Wouldn't Change a Thing' came on and Selena screamed.

"Oh my god! This is my favorite song!" Sel screeched.

"Fuck! I thought you'd been murdered!" I joked. "Mine is 'Different Summers'!" I laughed.

The film was coming to an end and we were still snuggled up.

I sat up and turned to look at Selena.

"Do you want some popcor-" before I could finish my sentence, Selena crashed her lips onto mine. She pushed me back and crawled on top of me. I finally managed to push her off.

"Selena! What the fuck you playing at?!" I screamed at her.

"I-I'm sorry. I think I m-might l-l-" Sel stuttered.

"Spit it out for fuck's sake!" I yelled.

"I LOVE YOU DEMI! There you happy now?" Selena shot back.

"Well, guess what? I did go to Zayn's party last night and we kissed! AND WE NEARLY HAD SEX! Bet your jealous!" I teased her.

"You what?" Selena cried.

"Yup! You heard me! Zayn's got what you haven't...me! I LOVE Zayn and there's nothing you can do about it! I like you as a friend, that's all it will ever be! I'm not gay, Sel I'm sorry." I whispered, feeling guilty for what I said.

"Just get out!" Selena bellowed.

"Fine!" And with that, I left.

Zayn's Pov:

I needed to talk to Demi urgently! I decided to ring her house number...

It began to ring...

Madison: Hello?

Zayn: Um, hey it's Zayn. Is Dem there?

Madison: No she isn't sorry.

Zayn: Do you know where she is?

Madison: She's at Selena's house, I think.

Zayn: Oh, okay! Thanks! Bye.

Madison: See ya

Great! Demi's at Selena's! Crap!

I began to drive to Selena's house. I still remember where she lives because of when we were dating, what a mistake that was!

I pulled up outside Selena's house and walked to the window first to check if she was in.

When I looked through the window, I couldn't believe what I saw...

💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙

A/N:

DUN DUN DUNNN!

What's your favorite Camp Rock song?

Are you Team Delena or Team Zemi?

Will Demi and Zayn last?

Will Demi and Selena's friendship be over forever?

What did Zayn see?...

💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙