Chapter 43 - Lauren

Zayn's Pov:

Today we are back at school! Brilliant! Thank god I've got Demi! I'm kinda nervous of meeting Demi's friend, and the fact that I don't have my best mate with me any more(Harry).

-----------------------------------

-School-

My first lesson was PE. I liked PE compared to most subjects so I was glad. After getting changed I went to stand with my PE group. Demi came running over to me with someone behind her.
"Babe, this is Lauren, sorry, she's a bit shy." Demi spoke, out of breath.
"Lauren? It's okay, you can talk to me, I don't bite." I whispered. She then moved away from behind Demi's back and that's when I saw her...WOW! Now I know why everyone fancies her! Her long black hair, her thick eyebrows, her plump lips, her smile is adorable and damn those eyes.
"Zayn! Zayn!" Demi screamed punching my arm.
"Ow! Hello my name is Zayn Malik, Demi's boyfriend. Sorry if you don't understand what I'm saying sometimes, I know you're not used to a scruffy British accent." I laughed.
"It's okay, I can do a really good British accent, I've been practicing all my life. I know yours isn't London-ish but I'll get there. My name is Lauren Jaurgeui" She said all this in a British accent.
"Woah! You are good! Better than my normal accent!" I giggled. I could see Demi was waiting for us to shut up so I said I'd see Lauren later and if she ever needed anything she could come and tell me. And no, I don't fancy her if that's what you're thinking! I just find her extremely attractive...

A/N: So what do you guys think of Lauren?