Chapter 49 - The Wedding (Part 1)

Zayn's Pov:

I'm really starting to panic! Who the hell is gonna be my best man? It was originally gonna be Haz but look how that turned out! I decided to ask my uncle. He lives in London but he said he'd drive down, bringing his wife and kids with him! Thank God! I owe him one, big time!

Demi's Pov:

- Friday ~ The Day of the Wedding -

Today is the day! I'm getting married!!!
"Demi! Demi!" My mom yelled, getting too excited.
"Yes mother!" I laughed.
"Hurry up! I've done your hair and makeup! Hurry getting that dress on!" She began to panic.
"Calm down! We've got an hour!" I continued laughing.
"Demetria, you have 5 minutes! Your clock is the wrong way round you idiot!" She screamed.
"Fuck!" I did the finishing touches and ran out getting into the car with Maddie, My Mom and Lauren.
"Demi, remember don't mess up! All of Zayn's family are gonna be here and most of yours! Please don't make a fool out of yourself!" She warned.
"Jeez! Thanks mom! Great advice for my wedding day!" I joked. She then slapped me. Ouch!
We are here! I'm actually gonna be Zayn's wife! I can't believe it! I saw all my friends outside the church. Sophie, Leo, Charlie and Daisy. Lauren was my bridesmaid and my grandad said he'd walk me down the isle. Everything is perfect. I'm going to become Demetria Devonne Malik...no turning backs, no regrets. Let's do this!
The church doors open...here goes...

A/N: This chapter is also terrible! Can't believe I have 12k reads! I've wanted to write a fanfiction for years now but I've never had the courage to. I didn't think anyone would read it, I'm thick! I do terrible at school😂 anyway please do vote on this and the last chapter and even comment if you want. I wanna finish this fanfic with a smile :) Last chapter will be posted tomorrow 😭 I'm gonna miss youuuuu x