Chapter 2 - New Friend

Demi's Pov:

"Demz, your breakfast is ready Hun." My mom shouted.

"Yay!" I cried. I actually can not eat anything because I feel sick because I'm petrified of going to school, a new environment.

Pushing my thoughts aside, I pull back my bed sheets and get out my uniform. I put on a black straight skirt which goes just above my knee, showing my curves perfectly; a plain white blouse, diamond patterned tights, a red and black striped tie and a jet black blazer. I couldn't find my shoes anywhere, until I remembered I put them under my bed! Silly me!

After putting my shoes on, I went to the mirror and curled my hair and put a part of hair each side and then took the two front pieces of my hair and put the up into a beehive.

Then, I put on some foundation and penciled my eye browns in and put some eye liner and mascara on. Finally, the finishing touch, my light pink lipstick, I love it so much!

I was ready! I grabbed my bag, said bye to my mom and set off to the bus stop.

"Hey!" A girl said. She looked my age, she was really pretty. She had long, dark brown hair and brown eyes. Oh, and a beautiful smile.

"Heya, I'm Demi" I replied, shaking her hand.

"Selena" I said after shaking my hand.

What a lovely name I thought to myself.

"I'm guessing you're new? By the way, I love American accents!" She screeched excitedly,

"Yep, I am. And thank you, I love British accents, they're dead cute!" I squealed.

"Why did you move? If you don't mind me asking.

"I moved because my mom lost her job and my little sister was bullied." I said sadly.

"Aww, well don't worry, Demi. No one will hurt you, I promise." She reassured me, giving me a hug.

"Which part of America are you from?" She added on.

"Born in Albuquerque, New Mexico, then moved to Dallas, Texas when I was 1." I answered.

The bus arrived. I inhaled a deep breath, and stepped onto the bus, Selena close behind me with her hand on my shoulder. Man, I love this girl!

A/N

That's a rap for this chapter! I know it's a bit crap but I promise the next chapter is better. What do you think about Demi and Selena's friendship? Do you think it'll last? You'll have to wait and see...

Stay Strong💕