Chapter 14 - Ask Her Out!

Demi's Pov:

Zayn's house is beautiful! He's put so much effort into this party! I'm so proud of him!
"Hey Demz!" Sophie yelled over the music.
"Heyyaa Soph! I didn't know you were coming!" I yelled back.
"Everyone was invited. Where's Sel?" Sophie asked, looking around for her.
"Oh, she doesn't feel well." I lied.
"Aw, that's a shame" Sophie sighed.
"Hey Demi! Meet my cousins Olivia and Patricia! They've came all the way from Africa to be here tonight!" Daisy spoke, introducing us.
"Oh, hello! Nice to meet you!" I replied giving them both a hug.

Zayn's Pov:

"Hey bro!" Harry shouted.
"Hey, dude! So glad you could make it!" I replied giving him a hug.
"So...got your eye on anyone?" Harry asked, raising an eyebrow.
"Actually, I do!" I replied, smiling at the thought of Demi.
"Ooh! Who?" Harry screeched, excitedly.
"Her, over there. She's called Demi!" I whispered while gazing over at her and biting my lip.
"Woah! She's fit!" Harry laughed.
"I know, man! She's the most gorgeous human being ever to walk on this Earth!" I replied, still staring at her.
"Go for it mate!" Harry said encouraging me.
"I don't wanna rush things. She's only been in the UK a week! She's American!" I shouted as the DJ turned the music up.
"Ooh la la! An American hottie! Now, that I like!" Harry smirked at me.
"Hey! Back off! She's mine!" I yelled, pretending to be mad at him.
"Anyway, who do you like Haz?" I asked Harry, trying to make him stop talking about Demi.
"Oh, it's definitely between Olivia and Patricia, the Africans! They are what I want! Damn they're hot!" Harry replied, liking the corner of his lips.
"Well, you can't have both, mate! You'll have to choose one!" I laughed.
"I know!" He sighed.

A/N:

I'm backkk! Still haven't recovered but I'm better than I was yesterday! This chapter was dedicated to someone I know called Olivia haha!😂 #HATERSBACKOFF💋🔪

~ Stay Strong ~