Chapter 16 - Truth Or Dare?

Demi's Pov:

After me and Zayn had our make out session, we went back inside and decided to okay truth or dare.

Me, Zayn, Daisy, Soph, Leo and Charlie were sat in a circle away from everyone else.

"Who's going first?" Zayn said while unbuttoning his shirt. Oh. My. God. He can't do this to me! It's turning me on like mad! I couldn't take my eyes off his bare chest and six pack!

"Demi? Wanna go first? Demi? DEMI?" Zayn shouted, bringing me back to reality.

"Oh, sorry, what?" I said still mesmerized by him.

"Truth or dare?" Sophie spoke from across the room to me.

"Umm, truth!" I cheered.

"Do you have feelings for Zayn?" Sophie asked, smirking.

"Umm, yeah. I guess!" I answered, nervously.

I noticed a smile start to grow on Zayn's face! Aww!

"Ooh! Are you two together?" Sophie screeched, excitedly.

"Nothing's official yet" Zayn replied, holding my hand.

"Sophie! Your turn! Truth or Dare?" Daisy said.

"Um, I pick dare!" Sophie laughed, biting her bottom lip.

"Okay, I dare you to snog Leo!" Daisy sniggered.

"Fine!" Sophie said, moving closer to Leondre.

"They began to kiss...I knew they liked each other! You can tell they do! So hopefully something will happen!

"Go Lophondre!" Charlie shouted, whistling at them.

The game went on for hours! I decided to go outside again for a bit. I needed some fresh air, I was boiling!

"Hey, you okay?" Zayn said, softly as he walked towards me.

"Yeah, just got too hot in there!" I giggled.

"I know you're hot!" Zayn flirted, winking, making me blush.

"Not that bad yourself, Malik!" I grinned.

"Want one?" Zayn asked, offering me a cigarette.

"Yeah, thanks" I spoke while taking the cigarette out of Zayn's hand and began to light it.

"Have you enjoyed your night so far?" Zayn puffed.

"I've loved it!" I whispered as I took his hand.

"C'mon!" I said, grabbing his arm and pulling him inside.

"Where are we going?" Zayn asked, curiously.

"Upstairs...I want you..." I whispered, seductively into his ear and then gently biting on his ear lobe.

Zayn began to bit his lip! That was a massive turn on!

We ran upstairs and I pushed him through the bedroom door. I was about to kiss him when I saw Leondre and Sophie under the covers...

"Oh my god! You dirty dogs! Tonight was the first time you guys have kissed and you're already ripping each other's clothes off!" I joked, laughing hysterically.

"Same goes for you two lovebirds!" You kissed for the first time tonight and now you want each other!" Sophie laughed.

"Wait...how do you know we've kissed?" Zayn said, raising his eyebrow.

"We saw you guys outside...twice!" Leo giggled.

"Ohh.." I blushed.

"Well, erm, we'll leave you to it then!" Zayn said, walking out of the room, taking me with him.

"I don't want to rush into things. You're only sixteen, and I want our first time to be special!" Zayn smiled at me.

"Aww! You know what? You really have changed Zayn. I love you more every minute!" I whispered, before cupping Zayn's face and leaning in to kiss him.

"So...we still haven't made this official yet, so...Demetria Devonne Lovato, will you be my girlfriend?" Zayn whispered after breaking the kiss.

"Zayn Javadd Malik, I'd love to!" I smiled, while hugging him.

We began to hear moans coming from the bedroom...

"Eww! Let's get out of here and leave the horn dogs to it!" Zayn giggled, making me laugh uncontrollably.

"We, I better be going now anyway. I'm sorry but my mom will be worried, I'm sorry." I looked down, upset to be leaving the love of my life.

"Hey, babe? It's okay, I'll see you soon, yeah?" Zayn hugged me.

"Yeah, course" I reassured him.

As I was about to leave, Zayn stopped me.

"Thank you for the best night of my life" Zayn said before giving me a quick kiss goodnight.

"Night Zayn, love you." I whispered.

"I love you too" Zayn shouted as I walked down the street, making me smile.

BEST. NIGHT. EVER!

A/N:

Again "DEMIcated" to my friend Sophie haha (you horn dog!)

Thank you all so much for voting, commenting and most of all reading my fanfic! I didn't think I'd get this much success from my first fanfic! I'll definitely do more fan fictions in the future!

What did you think of this chapter?

Like or dislike?

Still team Zemi?

Instagram: @Bluevato.Warrior

💙❤️💙❤️💙❤️💙❤️💙❤️