Chapter 20 - I'm Gonna Kill Her

Demi's Pov:

I woke up quite happy today. Selena's out of my life, all my friends at school and the one and only Zayn Malik! My life is perfect!

"Demi!" My mom shouted up the stairs.

"Yeah?" I shouted down the stairs.

"Come down here a minute, we need to have a chat." Oh no, whenever my mom says that I begin to panic!

I nervously walked down the stairs and sat on the couch next to my mom.

"Sweetie, is there anything you wanna tell me?" My mom asked, holding my hand.

"No? What are you on about?" I asked, getting really confused.

"Well, someone came round late last night and told me that you don't really like Zayn, he's just pretending to be your boyfriend to hide your secret?" My mom said.

WTF?

"What? What secret? I love Zayn with all my heart!" I begin to cry.

"Well, this person said you're into girls, hunn. Apparently, you tried to kiss her?" My mom looked at me disappointed.

"THAT LITTLE COW! IT'S SELENA! SHE KISSED ME! I TOLD HER I'M NOT GAY AND IN LOVE WITH ZAYN AND SHE WENT MENTAL! SO THIS IS HER REVENGE! I HATE HER!" I yelled, clenching my fists.

Selena will be dead meat...I'm gonna kill her...

A/N:

Sorry it's really short again! Have been ill for a while, still haven't recovered. Sorry if this fanfiction is getting shit