Chapter 24 - You're My Warrior, You're My Hero

Zayn's Pov:

We finally got to the hospital and the doctors took Demi into examination immediately. Then they took me in. I'm fine, just a few cuts and bruises and a damaged quiff! I feel like crying! My quiff means the world to me! Demi's been with the doctors and nurses for ages! I hope she's okay...

"Umm, Zayn is it?" A doctor asked.

"Err, yeah. How's Demi? Is she okay?" I asked, starting to panic.

"Well, she's stable. She's been severely burned, we'll do everything we can." Great! She might not make it! Shit! I haven't rang her mom!

I grabbed my phone out of my pocket and dialed Demi's house number into my phone.

I told Dianna what had happened and she's now on her way. I can't believe Selena would do something so fucking stupid!

"Zayn? Zayn?" Dianna came running up to me, hugging me.

"She's been in that room for ages now. They've said she's stable at the moment but she's been severely burnt" I began to cry, heavily.

"Hey. Hushhh. Don't worry. Demi's my little warrior! She can beat anything!" Dianna began to cry too!

Later on, the doctor said we can go and see her.

Dianna went in first and now it was my turn...

I took a deep breath, and opened the door.

"Oh my god Demi! I'm so sorry! You look awful! I'm gonna kill Selena! She won't come near you ever again!" I weeped. I grasped her hand in mine and place a kiss on her lips.

Demi's still unconscious. I look across the room and see a guitar stood against the wall. I grab the guitar and walk back over to Demi and sat on the chair next to the bed.

I began to sing a song I wrote about her.

Your hand fits in mine like it's made just for me. But bare this in mind, it was meant to be. And I'm joining up the dots with the freckles on your cheeks, and it all makes sense to me.

I know you've never loved the crinkles by your eyes. When you smile you've never loved your stomach or your thighs. The dimples in your back at the bottom of your spine but I love them endlessly.

I won't let these little things slip out of my mouth. But if I do, it's you, or it's you that add up to. I'm in love with you. And all these little things...

"That was amazing! Why didnt you tell me you could sing and play guitar too?" Demi said, squeezing my hand.

"Demi? You're awake!" I cried, kissing her.

"Yup! Thank you so much for saving my life! You are my hero!" Demi began to cry.

"And you are my warrior!" I hugged her and pecked her cheek...

A/N: Told ya it would be happy again!

What do you think should happen to Selena?