Chapter 37 - Halloween

Zayn's Pov:

Today is Halloween! It's one of my favorite times of year! The school has even asked me to perform in front of my whole school at the Halloween disco! How sick is that! I can't wait! Demi's so happy for me, also so supportive. She's incredible!
~ Disco ~
"Hey" I whispered greeting Demi.
"Hi. Are you nervous?"
"Yeah, a little bit" I replied, giving her hand a squeeze.
"Go and kill it baby" Demi encouraged me.
"I'll try" I kissed her and jumped up on stage.
The crowd went wild! Girls cheers came from all directions, echoing through the hall.
"Hey, guys. I'm Zayn and I'll be singing a song for you tonight" I spoke through the microphone. It honestly felt like I was famous! This is a dream!
The crowd grew even louder, it felt amazing. I grabbed my guitar and began to sing...
Straight of the plane to a new hotel,
Just touched down, you could never tell.
Big house party with a crowded kitchen,
People talk shit but we don't listen.
Tell me that I'm wrong but I do what I please,
Way too many people in the Addison Lee,
Now I'm at that age when I know what I need,
Oh, oh, oh.
Midnight memories, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh.
Baby you and me, stumbling in the street, singing, singing, singing, singing.
Midnight memories, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh.
Anywhere we go, never saying no. Just do it, do it, do it... You and me and all our friends I don't care how much we spend, baby this is what the night is forrrrrrrr. I know nothings making sense, for tonight let's just pretend, I don't wanna stop so give me more-or-or-or-or-ore yow!
(A/N short version of song)
Once again, Demi was crying. This school was amazing! Everyone was up on their feet, screaming and whistling. Even screaming my name!
It was then when I noticed a bunch of girls were surrounding Demi...they began pushing her, threatening her. I ran off stage and ran over.
"What the hell is going on!" I yelled.
"We HATE Demi, you're not allowed to have a girlfriend! It's not fair on all your fans! She's fat and ugly anyway!" One girl giggled.
Demi looked away, tears streaming down my face.
I didn't know what to do. They're my fans, this could mean something. I have loads of fans in this school and they'll help me gain more and maybe make it into the music industry. So I can't be mean to them, I want them to like me. I decided not to say anything, I just stood there...
"I CAN'T FUCKING BELIEVE YOU!" Demi punched my arm.
"I thought you changed! But you haven't have you? Still the same old asshole! Who only cares about himself! Is that all you wanted me for, sex?" Demi whimpered.
"It's not like that..." I began.
"Fuck you! Have a fun life with your 'fans' yeah? You coldhearted pig!" Demi then slapped me across the face and stormed off.
Shit! What the fuck have I done!

A/N:
Sorry, I was supposed to update 3days ago! Also I know Halloween was yesterday but I didn't have time to update. That's why I've made this chapter longer, as a sorry kinda thing XD