Chapter 46 - One Down, One To Go

Demi's Pov:

Shit! What have I done! I knew I shouldn't have trusted my instincts! Grh! I'm such a mess! I'm gonna go round Lo's house first, get that out the way.

- At Lauren's new house -

"Hey, can I come in?" I asked nervously at Lauren's door.
"Whatever" She mumbled, letting my step in.
"So-" I began.
"First off. Zayn is the nicest boyfriend you have ever had! Back in Texas, you're boyfriends always cheated on you! Some even hurt you! Zayn is a great guy, if you lose him, you'll regret it for the rest of your life." Lauren warned me. I began to feel tears stinging in my eyes. She was right, I can't lose him, not now, never.
"I'm so sorry Laur" I cried. Lauren ran over embracing me into her arms.
"Ssshh it's okay, I'm here." Lauren calmed me.
"Why are you being so nice to me? I accused you of having an affair with my boyfriend and attacked you." I cried even harder.
"Because, I've been in the same situation as you before, babe. I know what it's like. I forgive you, okay? Now, go get your man" Lauren giggled, walking me to the door. I love her.
"Love you LoLo, thanks for everything." I kissed her cheek.
"I love you too Demz" She said before shutting the door.

One down, one to go!

A/N: So Lauren and Demi have made up but will Zayn and Demi? Hopefully I'll finish this fanfic this week, unless something comes up which I'm sure it won't :) 4 chapters left till the end XD