Chapter 32 - Aftermath

Demi's Pov:

~ Morning ~

"Hey babe!" Dallas buzzed as I came down the stairs.

"Uh" I grunted.

"Hey mom, can I have a banana please" I asked.

"Yeah course you can hunny, catch" My mom threw a banana at me.

"Yes Demi. RIP the skin of that BANANA!" Dallas giggled uncontrollably. Once Dallas knows about something, she tortures you about it for the rest of your life!

"Shut your fucking mouth!" I yelled, petrified she'd say something.

"I think you should keep on the good side of me, don't you, Demetria?" Dallas teased, winking me.

"Get lost!" I growled.

"Demi, love. Did you enjoy last night with Zayn?" My mom asked.

"WHAT! What do you mean?" I began to panic. Dallas hasn't told her has she?!!

"The movie? How was it?" My mom asked, confused.

"Ohhh, right! Yeah, yeah." Phew! That was close!

"Are you okay hun? You seem a bit on edge?" My mom looked at me worried.

"I'm fine just tired."

"I'm not surprised!" Dallas laughed. I gave her a death glare which made her laugh even more.

"Aww Demi's blushing again! Aye, what we gonna do with you Demetria!!" Dallas shook her head at me.

This is gonna be a lonnnng day............

A/N: THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 4K!!!!💙

Sorry if this chapters rushed, it's 6:15 in the morning where I live haha! Haven't even slept yet, keep having asthma attacks😭🙈