Chapter 26 - I did It For You

Zayn's Pov:

Did I just hear that right? Demi slept with Selena? She's kidding right?

"I can explain..." Demi cried even more.

"Well this better be good!" I growled.

"She was blackmailing me. She said if I didn't have sex with her then she'd kill you. So I did. The following morning, I left early feeling really guilty. That's why she tried to kill me, because I didn't stay. I would have told you but I thought I might die and I didn't wanna die knowing that you hated me." Demi whimpered, tears streaming down her golden face.

"Babe, it's okay. You don't have to feel guilty, you did the right thing. We're a team, we need to stick together. You don't have to worry anymore, she's gone." I hugged Demi, trying to calm her.

"What if she comes back!" Demi whispered.

"She won't, I'll make sure of it. Demi?" I said, stroking her hair.

"Yeah?" She answered.

"You do still love me don't you?" I ask, worried.

"Yeah, course! What made you say that?" Demi asked, upset that I asked.

"So you don't like Selena? You still like boys?" I asked, hoping she still liked boys.

"As if I'd ever love Selena! She tried to fucking kill me! You're the one that I want, no one else, not ever. You better believe me." Demi leaned in and connected our lips.

"I love you forever and always" Demi whispered after breaking the kiss...

A/N: All happy again!!! If you've got any ideas for this fanfic feel free to message me them XD