Chapter 42 - Where Are They?

Demi's Pov:

"HARRY! Don't you dare hide from me!" I yelled at the top of my lungs. I began searching every inch of the house, throwing stuff everywhere. He's not here. I don't understand, he's always in! It was then when I noticed a little girl and mom in the corner of the kitchen...
"Who are you!" They yelled worried.
"I'm Demi, I know Harry. Do you know where he is?" I whispered, scared myself.
"No! Harry doesn't live her anymore. He sold his house to me and my daughter. He moved away somewhere else with his grandma I think. Although, they fucked a lot so I don't think it was his grand-"
"FUCK!" I interrupted her.
"Now please get out of my house! If you don't, I'll call the cops and have you done for trashing my house!" The mom screamed, picking her daughter up.
"I'm so sorry. I'll leave right now. I-I-I won't bother you again" I stuttered.
How could Harry do this to me and Zayn? How could my grandma do this to my grandad? This is so fucked up! I don't know who they are anymore. I rang Zayn and told him the news, he wasn't happy. I didn't wanna upset my grandad so I lied to him and said I don't know anything. I felt bad but it would break his heart.

--------------------------------------

Back in Texas, I had a friend called Lauren, I don't think I've mentioned her before but yeah. She texted me the other day and said she's moving to Bradford and is going to my school! I can't wait! I'll no longer be the only American! And I know her so I can introduce her to my friends! Lauren didn't tell me why she was moving, I'll probably ask her when she gets here. I've missed her so much. We used to do everything together. Whenever I'm around her I feel safe but I do occasionally get jealous and self conscious. I mean, she's sooooo pretty and her emerald green eyes are gorgeous! Compared to Lauren, I'm ugly as fuck! Everyone in my old high school fancied her, teachers, boys, girls, everyone! I've told Zayn about Lauren and he said he's okay with Lauren joining our friendship group which made me happy. I hope they all get on...I really do...

A/N: So new character! I'm guessing you guys know which Lauren I'm talking about? The eyes pretty much give it away. Thank u guys so much for my 10k it means the world 💞