Nine

"Hello class. Welcome to Acting 201. Please take you're seats as I get class started." Mr. Kim announced.

"Hey is this seat taken?" A guy asked. I didn't even look up at him, "Keep walking dude I- oh Hyunjin. Um no not at all." Real smooth Y/n. He smiled as he took the seat right next to me. "I didn't know you took acting." He said.

"Well my brother calls me dramatic so why not take that as a profession." I shrugged making him laugh. "Same. My friends call me dramatic so I decided to take this class." 

Laughter.

Hyunjin and I didn't pay attention to class at all. We spent the whole time talking and laughing. I've never felt like this since I was with, um...um-, I can't seem to focus right now when I'm looking at his pretty face.

"So about lunch. My invitation still stands." I let out a "Haaa" sound as he knew what I mean. "Friend again?"

"I'm sorry. I really want to but yes my friend again." He smiled, "It's fine. Hey hand me your phone." I furrowed my eyebrows as I give him my phone. "This is my number. Text me when you wanna join me for lunch or maybe hang out." He winked at me then left.

"Woah."

"Total woah." I turned around looking at a two girls with smirks on their face. "Who was Mr. Hottie?" Jiyoon said. Gia giggled, "Y/n, that was Hwang Hyunjin. He's friends with your brother."

My eyes widened. "Wait he's one of Felix's friends? Oh my god where did he find him?" 

"You should meet their whole group. Each of them *chef's kiss* absolutely hotties. All 8 of them." I turned my head to the side, "Wait, 8? I thought it was 7 of them, including my brother."

"I just saw him yesterday. But I couldn't get a good look on his face." Gia said. "I want to see them. If there's more like Hyunjin then mama needs to see." Jiyoon beamed.

"Ew. Don't call yourself mama ever again. And go for it. I've never seen them as well and Hyunjin actually invited me to join them so maybe we should go." I pulled out my phone looking for the number Hyunjin recently put in.

"No!" Gia stopped me. "Why?" I questioned. "Felix is going to be there, I'm not ready to face him just yet."

"Ooh am I missing something?" Jiyoon asked. "Gia likes Felix." I grinned. "Oh my god." Gia hid her face in embarrassment. "That's so cute. Felix is a really nice guy, I think you guys will make a cute couple." Jiyoon smiled.

While Jiyoon tried to take Gia's hands away from her face I texted Hyunjin that I will join him and if my friends could join as well. 

"I got the 'okay' card. Come, he texted where he and his friends are at." 

"Oh my god we're actually going." Gia looked like she was about to ride the scariest rollercoaster in her life. After about 5 minutes of looking through the huge canteen, I finally found them.

-

5 minutes before the girls arrived

Hyunjin was with his friends in the canteen enjoying lunch as he felt his phone buzz in his back pocket. He texted her back and put his phone back in his pocket.

"I hope you guys don't mind but I invited a girl and her friends for lunch." Hyunjin said. "Is she cute?" Minho asks. Then Hyunjin smiled to himself, "The cutest."

"Ooh this boy is crushing." Changbin teased. As he was laughing he knocked over a milk carton. "Don't worry. I'll get napkins." Jisung stood up and left.

"Hey Hyunjin." The boys turned their heads to see three girls standing in front of them. Felix then slightly squint his eyes, "Y/n what are you doing here?"

"Hyunjin invited us." She said. "How do you guys know each other?" Hyunjin asks. "She's my sister." The boys saw some awkward silence between the two and laughed. 

Jisung then came back with napkins in his hands. "What did I miss?" He saw the boys laughing then looked across the table to see Y/n. Her lips raised as she quickly turned around exiting the canteen. Jisung followed her out leaving everyone at the table confused.

"What just happened?" Chan said in the silence.

"Wait they know each other as well?" Jeongin asked. "They used to date." Gia said resulting in Jiyoon to widened her eyes and to shake her head. "Was I not suppose to say?" She whispered. Jiyoon just stared at her with wide eyes. "Oops."