Six

Bump!

"Oh my god. I'm so sorry." I literally just head butted this guy's nose. I lifted my head to see this beautiful stranger in front of me. He held onto my shoulders and brought his face close to me. "Are you okay?"

I slightly pushed him back because of how close we were right now. "I should be asking you that right now. I'm so sorry." He chuckled. He has a cute chuckle. "No one is bleeding, so I guess we're both fine."

I smiled. "I'm Lee Y/n." Yes we're being straight forward right now. "Hwang Hyunjin. I'm a second year, if you were wondering."

"Me too."

He slightly widened his eyes. "Really? I've never seen you before." I looked into his eyes and I swear you can see stars gleaming in there. "I'm actually new." I nervously chuckled.

"Do you want join me and my friends for lunch? They're really friendly." I really wanted to but I remembered about Gia. "That sounds cool but I actually have a friend waiting for me."

"No problem. Maybe next time." Ah that smile again. "Maybe next time."

With that we went our separate ways into the large canteen.

Now I just need to find Gia.

"Hey Little Birdie." And there goes my luck. I deeply sighed and turned around to see Jiwon standing with a smug look on her face. "Don't call me that."

She smirked. "Now that you're back, you think you can be that bad bitch again." I snickered, making sure I heard that right. "You thought I was a bad bitch?"

"What? No- That's not what I meant. You know what you did." Jiwon said. "Look all that was 5 years ago. We were teenagers. Plus I told you this already, I've changed."

"I don't believe you. You can leave and come back 5 years later saying you've changed. But you will always be the same Y/n from 5 years ago. You can never change after what you did at our last meeting."

That caught me off guard. "You know what, I don't have time for this. You're the third person I've encountered in the last 10 minutes and I actually have someone waiting for me." Jiwon snickered, "You mean that loser Gia. What, is she you're next target? Are you gonna make her like-"

"Don't say his name." I said through my clenched teeth. "And that was your fault, not mine." I told her. I couldn't take it no more. "And I would never do or make Gia a target." I just left not listening whatever else she has to say about the dark past.

-

"Sorry I took so long. I...sort of got lost on the way here." I know I shouldn't have lied but it was for the best. I sat down next to her as I try to search for an expression on her face.

"So um who was that guy from earlier?" Gia asks. I looked down, "He's part of the explanation you were trying to get out of me the other two times."

"Okay what I'm about to tell you is really sensitive to me. So if you would please, never tell this to anyone and I mean anyone." Gia grabbed onto both of my hands. "I promise to never tell this to another soul and also to help you if this has put you through any hard times."

I smiled towards her as I got ready to explain.

(A/N: She does explain everything to Gia but I'm not going to put a full explanation because the way I made the storyline, it would be very long. So throughout the story there will be flashbacks (it will be italicized and maybe labeled like '6 years ago') that will build up to the person from her dark past. Thank you.)

Gia widened her eyes in shock. "Oh my god. I'm so sorry that happened. Also, I didn't expect you and Jiwon to be friends before, and the fact you used to date that guy, what was his name again?"

"Jisung."

"Right." She nodded.

"Look I understand if you don't wanna be friends after all the things I did." I was about to stand up until Gia stopped me. "I still wanna be friends. Like you said, it's the past and you've changed. I know we only knew each other for a few hours but I believe you've changed."

I smiled at her. "I'm so glad. You know, my friend from boarding school, Jiyoon. She's actually coming here tomorrow and I will love it if you guys meet. She's the first friend who has actually cared for me and you're the first friend I made here who also cares for me."

Once again Gia squealed. "We can be like a trio." She laughed, "I've always wanted that. I'm gonna be honest with you, you're actually the only friend I have besides Felix."

"What? I don't believe that. You're so cool though."

"That's not true. I'm a total loser." She frowned. I gave her a side hug and a reassuring smile. "Don't think like that. I think you're the coolest girl here."

"Thanks Y/n." I nodded, "No problem."

"After school, you. Me. And fro-yo. It always cheers me up and now that Felix has his own friends I'm gonna need a new fro-yo buddy." I offered her.

"It's a date." We chuckled and enjoyed the rest of the lunch break.