Fifteen

"There you guys are. We were wondering where you guys were at." Felix said as everyone was already seated in the living room. Jisung and Y/n quickly looked at each other then back at the group.

"Sorry. He was just helping me with some stuff." Y/n said as she took a seat by Gia and Jiyoon. Jisung followed behind her and sat by Minho.

They made eye contact with each other again then looked away. Hyunjin seemed to be the only one who noticed that but left it alone because it wasn't his place to ask.

"Well now that everyone is here. Why don't we get started?" Felix announced at the center of the room. "So you're free to be anywhere in the house but our rooms are no-zones unless we invite you in." He said as he pointed at himself and Y/n when he mentions the rooms.

After Felix's whole speech everyone pretty much split into groups of just talking. Y/n wasn't feeling it right now so she went straight to the kitchen where there was nobody.

She grabbed a glass cup and filled it with water. As she took a sip, she heard someone walk through the kitchen door. When she turned she bumped into the person and the cup slipped out of her hands.

Before it could hit the ground, they caught it in the last second. Anxiety just went through the roof for Y/n. "Oh my god that was so close."

"Yeah. Sorry for bumping into you. I should've announced my arrival." He awkwardly chuckled. "No it's okay. I'm sorry, but which one is you again?" She returned with a awkward smile.

"Oh right. Um I'm Lee Minho, but the guys call me Lee Know." He smiled. "Oh the chef." Then suddenly the awkwardness between the two went away. "So tell me, can my brother really cook as well as he says he does?" She asks.

Before Minho could answer, Felix came in the kitchen. "I heard that and yes he can. Now get out, we got to get dinner started for 8 other children out there."

"Oh wait, Y/n." Felix called over Y/n before she could leave and pulled her to the side. "So what was that earlier? You and Jisung, are you guys now like getting back together or something?"

"What? Where'd you get that idea?" She furrowed her eyebrows. "When you both came downstairs, there was some kind of vibe coming off of both of you guys. I thought you liked Hyunjin."

"Now where'd you get that idea?" Y/n slightly raised her eyebrows. "You said it yourself, you guys have been hanging out a lot recently." Felix then searched Y/n's face looking for any type of answer.

"Yeah hanging out, I've never said anything about having feelings for him...or even getting back together with Jisung. Why can't we all just be friends?" Felix sighed. "You're right. I shouldn't have judge the situation."

"Good. Now that we have this settled. I'll be out there meeting your friends...and wondering if you're really a good chef." She laughed. "Hey just ask them. I'm 5-star just so you know." He told her as she walked out of the kitchen.

Minho just chuckled at the sibling's quarrel.

"Hey Y/n you're back. I was just telling them the things you used to pull when we were at the boarding school." Jiyoon said as she sat down in the bundle of boys and girls.

She chuckled, "Really. All of them or all of them?" She gave a look to Jiyoon and she got what Y/n meant then smirked. "Oh you mean the one wit-" Before Jiyoon could finish her sentence Y/n jumped her and smacked her hand over Jiyoon's mouth.

"Okay...hey why don't we play some video games?" Y/n smiled.

"Oh my god. Oh my god. Oh my god."

"What the heck? No one has ever beat me before, you're so good." Y/n said as she hi-fived Chan. "Maybe because you only had one opponent." He smugly shrugged.

She chuckled. "Yeah you're right. Felix wasn't that good anyways."

"HEY I HEARD THAT!" Felix's voice was heard from the kitchen. That made everyone laugh. "Who wants next?"

Jeongin and Seungmin was now on the controllers.

"Hey can I talk to you?" Jisung said as they both walked away from the group. No one noticed their leave but one person.

She looked at him with a straight face. "What's up?"

"It's about earlier. Are you feeling okay now?" He reached for her hand but she quickly pulled it away from his grasp. "I'm fine now and just because we hugged doesn't mean we can do stuff like this."

"But I thought-"

"I asked to hug for a bit more because I needed comfort and I thank you for that, but now that moment has passed. You can understand that...right?" Jisung then clenched his jaw. "Uh yeah. I totally understand." He then left her without saying another word.

Y/n sighed at how things were left right now.