Three

1 week later

"Y/n honey are you feeling ready for your first day of college?" Mom asks.

"Um actually yeah, yeah I am. At first I was nervous but after 5 years of just boarding school, I'm really looking forward to real school." I said as I finished my breakfast.

"That's nice to hear. You seem to have really grown, I say sending you to that boarding school was a great idea."

Oh god here comes the flashbacks. You guys never heard or seen it but my first year there was not very memorable. You'll hear about it later.

"Sure was. Hey mom." I put down my fork as I look at my mom with seriousness.

"Yes honey." Mom replies.

"I'm really sorry for all the trouble I caused. I understand why you and dad decided to send me away but I have really matured and learned my ways." I sent her a small smile as she did the same thing.

She stood up from the table and came to my side to give me a hug. "It was tough seeing you away but I'm glad you've learned something from that school."

Just then Felix could be heard coming from upstairs. "Good morning. Guess who's ready for this school year? Hey mom can the guys come over later, we have some stuff that we have to work on."

"Sure but make sure it's not what you pulled last time." Mom warned Felix as she put her dishes in the sink then left to go upstairs.

"Yes ma'am. No party, got it." Felix nodded. "Guys? You have friends?" I jokily said to my brother.

"Shut up. Yes I have. I actually was forced to make friends when you left and surprisingly I made 6 of the closest friends."

"Wow. Okay so let's head to school because my patience for real life is running low." I smiled as I grabbed some car keys from the counter.

"You don't even know how to drive, give me the keys." Felix held out his hand. "Actually I do. J-...I mean I had driving lessons at the school and I got my license."

"Sweet, just don't kill us. The school's location is already set in the GPS so just follow that." We both got in the 5-seated black Audi.

"I know where the college campus is. We always pass there whenever we used to get late night fro-yo." I scoffed as I started the car.

"Okay fast and furious, let's just go. We don't want to be late on the first day, do we?" Felix chuckled.

-

"Okay so the main office is here and they should assign some student to help you." Felix points on the campus map then just casually walks away.

"Wait. You're not gonna be the one who will help me? Dude this place is fricken huge and I'm gonna be stuck with some student, who I won't even know." I complained.

"I'm sorry. I actually have somewhere to be right now. I'll see you later okay." He then jogged away leaving me in the middle of the parking lot.

"Great. I'm stranded in the parking lot with nothing but me and this confusing map." I sighed as I made my way to find the main office.

"Uh hello. I'm Lee Y/n, I'm new." I finally found the main office and it just got even more confusing. College seems a lot different from boarding school.

"Oh yes. We're glad you are here, I have your documents and paper here. If you would just sign here and here. Great, now follow me, you'll meet your guide, she will help you tour the school, find your classes, and whatever else that you need help with. Oh sorry I forgot to introduce myself, I'm Mrs. Im."

I then followed Mrs. Im through some doors throughout the office as we finally reached a stop.

There stood a well-dressed girl with some books and pamphlets.

"Good morning Gina. This is Lee Y/n, she will be the one you are helping out. I'll see you kids later. I hope you enjoy your first school year here Ms. Lee." I bowed at Mrs. Im before she left thanking her.

I was now left with Gina. She's smiling, she has a nice smile. "Um Hi I'm Lee Y/n, 20 years old." I introduced myself.

She looked at her clipboard then kept smiling at me. "Oh you're a second year. Hi I'm Choi Gina, 20 years old, I'm also a second year."

She seems nice.

"Well let's get started." I then followed her out the main office and it looked like we were heading towards another large building. "This here is the canteen. Students can eat breakfast, lunch, and those who live in the dorms can also get dinner."

"That sounds really cool." I wasn't that impressed by real school yet because back at the boarding school they also served the three meals of the day. But let's see what else they have here.