Eleven

It was afterschool, Felix and Y/n said nothing on the ride back home. Y/n got out of the car first then walked straight to the front door closing it behind her. Then followed an irritated Felix as he entered the house seeing Y/n go straight for the kitchen.

She took out a blueberry muffin and stuffed it in her mouth. "You can't stay silent forever. You gotta tell me about that boarding school, what happened between you and Jisung, and what's your relationship with Hyunjin." Felix said.

She didn't say anything. She just waved her hand and pointed at her full mouth. Then waved her pointer finger as if she's saying, 'Can't speak now, I got a full mouth'.

He just waited for her to digest her mouth but she was chewing very slowly. Felix scoffed and walked towards her. "Need help with that." He then grabbed onto her head and moved her jaw in a fast chewing motion.

Y/n suddenly choked then forcefully swallowed the chewed up muffin. Felix handed her a cup of water then sat on the stool by the kitchen counter.

"Y/n I've visited you with mom and dad at least 6 times a year for the past 5 years. And never once have I seen Han Jisung or even heard of him." Felix sat there with crossed arms and a stern look on his face.

She sighed as she sat right across from him. "For the record, we didn't know each the first year I've been there and secondly, the story can be confusing."

Felix shrugged his shoulders. "I don't care. As long as I know the full story."

"Before I get started I should let you know that, that..."

"That?" He tried to get the information out of her.

"That Han Jisung is Han Jiwon's brother." She hesitantly said. "What?"

"And that girl earlier at lunch, is Han Jiyoon, their cousin." She continued. "Huh?"

"Let's get started, shall we?" She prepped her hands and fixed herself in her seat. "Wait. Let's go back-"

Y/n brought her pointer finger to her mouth, "Shh, I'm telling a story."

(A/N: Sorry if this may seem long but I can't help it lol. I'm committed to a full storyline)

"So Jiyoon and Jisung were there I think about a few months before I came. When I first arrived people weren't exactly friendly, at first, but I managed to make at least one friend and that was Jiyoon. She may have ended up at the boarding school but she's the total opposite of Jiwon. She became my best friend for the next 5 years. She's one of the few people who knows about the incident and I trust her with my life. Then there's Jisung. I've seen him around but we didn't officially meet until a year later. That same night we did more than just talking."

"I didn't need to know that." Felix said with a closed, disgusted face.

"Right, um. But after that we became friends and the three of us were just, together. Jisung is also one of the few people who knows. And then about 6 months ago, we decided to go out officially. I know what you're going to say, yes he may be related to Jiwon but he did genuinely care for me, unlike that spawn of Satan. Then the day I was able to finally leave that boarding school came and...we ended it. We thought we weren't going to each other again until I saw him with you and your friends. Honestly Jisung is really a good guy so don't be so hard on him."

Felix sighed and gave her a sympathetic look, "Are you done?" Y/n nodded her head. "Yeah." He then stood up, walked towards Y/n's side and gave her a hug while also patting her head. She hugged him back.

"If you trusted him enough to tell him your past, then I won't say anything to him. Honestly I think the past week he fitted well in the group and the boys and I really love hanging with him." Felix chuckled.

"That's nice." They both let go of the hug then he suddenly remembered something and playfully eyed her. "Now that the Jisung part is covered, what's with you and Hyunjin?"

She looked at him in confusion, "What do you mean?"

"I saw the way you guys looked at each other when you came to the table at lunch." He said. Y/n shrugged. "I bumped into him the first day and we became friends today. Honestly there isn't anything going on."

"Are you sure?"

She just smiled at him, "I'm totally sure. Now that everything has been cleared up, I'll be upstairs...unpacking the bags I was suppose to do a week ago. Procrastination sucks." Is all she said before going up the stairs to her room.